Reviews for Rinse
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Great imagery with the idea of the shower and cleansing and all of that. Very good! I liked the idea of the white and red on the bandage, and the different emotions connected to each piece of clothing.
LBF chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
I like this story. Its a shame the show is no longer on. It was interesting how Rebecca dealt with her inner demons and at the same time kept them at bay.
skylar chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
wow, this story was so in character with her, I only wish the show was still on, because I could so see this happening. Thank you for writing this.

skylar
Ami4 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Sweet story. I liked it!
Bluenose chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Yeah, Inside stories on Excellent stuff, I dont know about it being long winded or purple, but you do seem to repeat yourself in the middle. But maybe that was your intentenion. Either way you have a very strong grip on Rebecca's character - that Becky George is still at the heart of everything she is and everything she does.

Excellent story. I'll keep an eye out for more Inside stories from you.
McKay chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
It's a little long-winded, a little purple for my tastes. Overall not bad, though.
melodie568 chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
that is an excellent story and i love the nside tv show. that was my favorite episode. love the story great job.