Reviews for Rebuilding Bridges
Amaratta chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Ah, poor Nick...gotta love him and all the attitude, and having stuck in a plane in such company doesn't help much either. It's a promising first chapter and the reunion with Amanda is something to look for. Keep up the good work.
Sam666 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
I am glad that you are writing a sequel i loved the last story.

Glad to see Nick and gone to see Amanda, and hope Methos turns up in this story.
kahless21 chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
good job. keep up the good work.
meritaten chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Really enjoyed this. I hope you are still planning on continuing?
ellennar chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
This was a promising beginning and I do hope you plan on continuing when real life allows.
La Llorona chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
I will just tell you the same thing that some of my reviewers told me. (I went through a work debacle too a while back, and left an author's note that I wouldn't be able to update very often.) Basically as long as you as the author are satisfied with the direction the story is taking and the quality of the writing then the effort you put in will carry through to the readers.

By the way - I LOVE your sense of humor! I almost peed on myself when I read the rusty screw driver in the nuts sentence!

Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see how you deal with the Nick/Amanda relationship and the changes in their feelings post series.
daughter1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
I like the first story and this one seems to be going in the same direction. Update when you can. I prefer a good story I have to wait for then a badly written story all at once. Keep up the good work.