Reviews for Life of a Teenage MuggleBorn Witch
Xx-BananaBookworm-xX chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This is great! Please update soon :)
lilyEmeraldjamesRaven chapter 5 . 8/28/2007
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CARRY ON THIS STORY! -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

SOON!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

VERY VERY SOON!
freespirit00 chapter 5 . 10/16/2006
u should totaly keep going! i really like this story! i love l/j in hogwarts kuz we get to see how they end up 2gether and iv always loved that! keep going pleez

bonnie
Super Cara chapter 5 . 9/15/2006
pretty good story. id like to see where you'll be goin g with it so ya i say continue. the P.O.V. isnt what im normally used to, but i can live with it. email me with the update please
jenn chapter 5 . 9/14/2006
post
Alaskan Chick chapter 5 . 9/13/2006
I really like the idea! And how its going but i think maybe if you read it you would maybe be able to add somemore ideas that might make it better. I dont know im not the best writer but i think thats what i would do either write a new one or i would read it add what i thought of and keep it going or i would keep the idea and write it over again.

Alaskan Chick
Euphoria2991 chapter 5 . 9/13/2006
I think you should continue this story.

Signed ~

The K italic
indescribablyBee chapter 5 . 9/13/2006
this story should also go on! update soon please!

Bee :)
sailorbuterfly chapter 5 . 9/13/2006
I love this story and whis for you to continue
KrisB.723 chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
This is okay...who am I kidding, this great!
indescribablyBee chapter 4 . 5/6/2006
I think that this story is really, really cool! You haven't posted in a while, so should i even bother to say that i think you should continue with it? Anyway i thought it was really, really good!
elinida chapter 4 . 12/30/2005
hi!

i really like your story and im disappointed to hear that only 1 person reveiwed your last chapter! They dont know that they are missing.

just one thing, when you write, you sometimes write in the 1st person and sometimes in the 3rd person. I think it would be a lot easier to read if it was all in the 3rd person. if you prefer the 1st person than thats alright too! keep up the good work and update soon!
Jamie Leigh chapter 4 . 7/23/2005
CONTINUE! lol.
crazyblonde chapter 4 . 7/23/2005
DONT STOP! its a really good story.. i cant wait for next chapter! update soon plz
Eye Heart Music chapter 4 . 7/23/2005
I think the story's pretty good,and that you should continue it! : )