Reviews for It's the Little Things
Thanks for sharing
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
hahaha nice.
ifonlyIcoulddeletethisaccount chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
I hate it when people make Sirius into a man-whore too. Though he could be asexual instead of homosexual. I really like this one.
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Aww...yay for devious Lupin. I like that he took matters into his hand and sent James in, and I like how it establishes the closeness between James and Sirius and that he knows Sirius so well.
CaptainBluebear13 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Hello! I really enjoyed this fic. It was just super cute.

I also agree with the rant in the beginning. I'm sorry this isn't a long enough review to do your piece justice, but I had to let you know that I appreciated it.
KatnissandPrimWeasley chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Cute! This is really great! I like your writing. I've noticed what you addressed in your rant, fandom seems obsessed with... Sexy Playboy Sirius. XD
-Prim
beekster chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
i really like your rant and your story idea.
i think it would be cool if the dialogue between remus and sirius was a bit more meaningful, if the ending of the story was as developed as the beginning. also, i think hearing a little bit about remus's thoughts, either talking to james as he comes out or talking to sirius would make him more believable, jumping n sirius even in this situation seems a little too brazen.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Ahahhhah!weeeell,i actually read through your 'rant'!Lol!And yeah,i absolutely loved your reasoning!XD!

But honestly,this fic was just so bloody cool!The way James digs out his secret and Remus!Gosh,Remus is such a devious little wolfie,that show at the end he gave Sirius!hahah!Nicely done!
J chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
the fic is hot and funny. And to that rant: AGREED.
Quill Scribblings chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Yay! :D Aw, that was nice. in fact, that was really nice. What a very nice fic!
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
wow
Girl-With-No-Name x chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I totally agree with your rant! I mean, it never mentions in the books OR the films that Sirius was a playboy, and yet everyone is under the assumption that he slept with anything that was human with a pulse! I mean, just because he's good looking!

*Awkward Cough* Moving on, I'm completely in love with this. I love vulnerable Sirius, and that part when James smiled at Remus nodded and held up five fingers... Genius.

This is probably the longest review I've ever done! :D

I'm favouriting this.

GWNNx
mokubahv chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
xP

That was definitely fun and enjoyable.

And I really liked your rant. Haha.

I never really liked the whole "player" type Sirius is made out to be - I just don't see it and it was nice to read a rant about it. lol.
betweenrealms28 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
5 fingers for the 5 years? Brilliant one-shot! Finally someone credits Moony as shrewd enough to notice Sirius's crush on him. And oh,your Begin Rant - I TOTALLY AGREEE! :)