Reviews for The Unfortunate Don
Locathah chapter 10 . 5/3/2006
Er... how did they get from "no evidence" to "$100 0 bail" ? My understanding is that in the circumstances described the proecutor would get laughed at.

Loudly.

Actually I'd expect the prosecutor to get held in contempt by the judge for wasting his time.

You need ot bridge that gap a bit because one second the judge sounds like he thinks the prosecutor is an idiot and the next...
J chapter 10 . 10/31/2005
A very interesting idea, thatI have enjoyed.

Good use of the characters, keep it up, try not to take it any farther - Willow's getting a little too maternally capable, in my view.

Main issue for me: that scene with the police and FBI talking - I don't know who is with what, and had to piece it together - a good story should make it as easy as possible to do so if the confusion is inevitable.

Anyway, kudos for the idea and the story so far!
war90 chapter 10 . 10/31/2005
nice to see the Council being useful for a investagation in sunnydale that should be story looking forward to your next chapter.
war90 chapter 9 . 8/26/2005
Cliff was a nice is not good for Faith if they can't get Buffy out soon I bet the Council arranges Faith to have a story looking forward to your next chapter.
war90 chapter 8 . 8/23/2005
good story looking forward to your next chapter.
Mats Forsen chapter 7 . 7/17/2005
Great story, I hope you continue this sometime. :)
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 7 . 7/16/2005
In case of doubt always go for the head.
Antonio chapter 6 . 7/13/2005
Original.

Interesting.
at-nightfall chapter 5 . 7/12/2005
I like the more grown up Buffy.
ThirdGorchBro chapter 5 . 7/12/2005
Poor Don Bennidetto! If only he knew what he was getting himself into. I like this story a lot and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 3 . 7/7/2005
Tara is dead or did you mean to write Dawn?
26 | « Prev Page 1 2