Reviews for Clinging to the Truth
Wander52 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Did I detect truth telling peaches?
Cellar Door 26 chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
interesting peachs. never had that sort of effect on me, but then again, i haven't been secretly in love with someone for half a decade, and longer.

anyway, really great story, i'm glad you wrote it.
niff74 chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
An all senses experience, this little story was.

And the best thing I could've hoped for, coming home after a long day at work.

Believable geeks is hard to write. Happy-fluffy-ending believable geeks is even harder, but this was perfection, just like those yummy, magical peaches.
drakien chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
*sniff, sniff* *wipes eyes* AW...that was beautiful. Well thought out, and can I just say YAY for Grissom finding his balls. Excellent.
Meganp chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Beautiful! That was just beautiful, you ended it in a way that there could be more to it. A sequel or a next chapter would be awesome, please, think about it! ;)
Nessa Owen chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
I need those peaches. I really do. Thanks for a fun, sweet, and lovely read. I truly enjoyed it.
Eden Eyes chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
I loved your story!
Sugar Pill chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
This was wonderful! Sweet, painful, and everything else. Sara and Grissom were perfect. This is very well written!

Whoring myself: Due to uploading issues, my stories don't show up on the main page. So if you would be so kind... please read it? The title is "Standing Still", if you're interested. Thanks!
And Also With You chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
I love magic peaches. But I love this story more. Incredibly clear writing. Expert, really. Lovely sentiment behind it all. How did you make this so believable? It was charming, really. Great job.
LSI chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
I love the way you write. You're the best, my dear. And that story was simply delicious.

Thank you!
Jagua chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
sequal sequal calling for a sequal, cool story line, love to see what happeneds if the peach muffin were eatin by the gang
Teenwitch chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
I'd love to see what those peaches make the rest of the team say, heh. Very nice story. I loved their unexpected confessions. I laughed outloud when they told each other the other was gorgeous. Well written and a treat to read.
Maribou chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Oh, I love this story. And I love the way you write. What else can I say? You're amazing. I love the peaches (that is my favorite fruit, scent and flavor.) The dialogue is lovely and both heartfelt and realistic. And I like it that they didn't just jump right into bed - although I like those stories too. :)
leddy chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
That was a terrific way to have them work through their feelings for each other. Very nicely done.
M2S chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Oh man. The hilarity that could have ensued with those peach muffins. Nice job. Sorta silly premise, not a silly story.