Reviews for Densetsu no Ninja
onskidrow chapter 13 . 11/12/2007
Woah, these are a great collection of one-shots, and I'm surprised there weren't more reviews.

I really like your writing style in portraying the characters-i think you really captured all sides of Sakura quite well. Personally, I think the plotline of the dream in the first chapter would make an interesting multi-chapter fic. Just sayin'

Hope you add more chapters soon. Though I'm partial to KakaSaku and NaruSaku...anything goes, I suppose. ;)
omurice chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
I like your style. All of the oneshots were very easy to read and engaging. great job and keep it up!
irixyu-jon chapter 3 . 4/10/2006
aw...that was so sweet ;_;
cuito chapter 3 . 3/25/2006
So cute! You've got me squealing like a crazy fangirl. XD
Megs87 chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
Sorry for taking so long to review this! This chapter was definitely a lot cuter than the first (Sakura blushing over Kakashiaw!) You have to guess more in this one how Sakura feels about Kakashi, since it's not really told from her point of view, but I think it was a great idea to change the narrator from the first chapeter. "Mature Sasuke" seemed weird to me at first, but since it's apparent that he really has done a lot of growing up, I now like his new and improved characterization. The only one who hasn't really changed is Naruto. His line; “You know we’ll help you move in right?” cracked me up o
Usearki chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
Cute - I love it :-)

Atom XX
Only Secret chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
Cute~ update soon?
Kyoku.x chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Amazing writing! . You're expression of Sakura's feelings was brilliant; good job!
Megs87 chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Yay! I do actually like Kakashi/Sakura, so that's at least one favorite couple we have in common _ Kakashi as a dad is so precious. I also think you created a good sense of tension during Sakura's dream. I mean, I had skimmed through the story up through the end, so I knew it was gonna be all right, but I was still all on edge and everything when I was actually reading about her dream. Being a ninja mom must be rather stressful, ne? _- Oh, and I LOVE mushy, romantic endings like you had at the end of this story!
ruka-kun chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
wow this was such a great story! I love how you described her dream, without yet reavealing it was one. And I love how kakashi tries to comfort him! This one will certainly go to my fav's!
PRoyalAngel chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
That is a fantastic fic. Hope that it isn't a one-shot.

Will Sakura's dream come true? O_O

If so, it would make a pretty interesting storyline.

-_-