Reviews for Don't Let Go
Saint John chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
That was the hardest read of my life.
Not in a bad way, oh no! Your writing is phenomenal.
It tugged at so many emotions, I could feel Ron's pain, and pure joy at having Kim back, which to me was the most heart wrenching part. It was bitter sweet and sure enough when Kim left, that was the last emotional straw for me.
You wrote it out beautifully from start to finish. I do believe that they continued their blissful love beyond the tragic ending. For true love IS ever everlasting. You should be very proud of this, and I look forward to reading more of your work.
Write on!
SecretPlace chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Even after reading this 4 or 5 times, I still feel like someone stabbed me. I barley ever cry, but this seems to make me do it a lot. Great story. Your really good.
holydemon00 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I've always suspected that Ron has a case of mild schizophrenia with his imaginary friend, his colorful imagination, his crazy common sense, and many other thing that makes him such a lovable character (or we can just attribute to his heing cartoon character). Regardless, that was an emotionally powerful story.
AnotherKpfan chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Astounded! As usual, you've done it again, beautiful piece of work here, It was just beautifully delivered, instead of a completely sad theme, you managed to filter the sadness in this fic into pure meaningful beauty, thanks to you I'm going to feel good on the inside for I don't know, say an hour from now. I must remind you, that not all writers can depict a story that interacts and meddles with the reader's emotion so deeply. You are an inspiration, really to any writers out there, have I said this before? But I think you should write some books, I'm sure you're a writer, if so can you tell me the books you've written before, because your writing style is just most intriguing, I must read your books, if any. Alright onto your next fic.
Daki92 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Oh my god, this story made me feel sad and amazed all in one... Truly a touching, albeit disturbing piece of work
crazystick chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
it was really good i enjoyed it a lot.
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Tragic, too bad she passed. Too bad for both. Maybe loves does last forever.
ErnestTheGuy chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
ok that was really sad and a really horrible death for Kim. was Kim actually real or was it just a figment of Ron's imagination? and did Ron just pass on to heavy to be with Kim just like that? not knowing is really nagging at me right now man.
bigherb81 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Sort of a bittersweet thing going on there I don't enjoy the whole death fic thing too much either but every once in a while you get one that even though it's sad still makes you feel a little good.
RuLeZanG chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
really nice is pretty sad and the last part was pretty emo for me...i could have sworn i had tears or something...wat i felt was tat love isnt abt living with somebody...its abt somebody u cant live tats why ron passed on in the end... *sniff*

nice work tho!
PegasusJF chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
A very good story, kind of confusing in the end, how did he die?

Sad too...very sad...
SolarinStudio chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
First off, I don't like Deathfics. I find most of them a bit too macabre for my tastes, and that is regarding the ones that arent just exercises in heaping misfortune upon the characters.

However, your story was excellent.

The way Ron held on to the Memory of Kim, despite everything. The fact that it was possibly a hallucination, or maybe it was a sort of divine gift.

I actually teared up at the end. A good writer can get a reader involved in a story. A great writer actually provokes an emotional response from the reader. And you have done just that.

Thank you.
Kipcha chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Oh, it was so sweet, I almost cried... And I never cry. Never, not even at sad movies. So that's really saying alot for your writing abilities.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Very sad. It is easy to see how he could never be without her. Who among us does not feel the Ron to someone else's Kim?

Deathfics do indeed have a way of writing themselves. Too many are maudlin. This one was not. I look forward to reading the rest of your work.
Shadowlost chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
I think that the reviewer saying that the story was sad in a pathetic way, is being needlessly harsh, though I do see his point. I believe this story is very well written, and it was very sad, in an emotional way, but I don't think that this does Ron justice.

It sort of paints him as someone who couldn't move on, and I don't believe that's how his character is. This is just my opinion though. All in all, this was a very good story, keep it up.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »