Reviews for The Final Reckoning Pt II: The Woman Unknown
justjoe chapter 14 . 1/13/2012
I must say that you have a definite talent for epic storytelling. This obviously being more of a character piece, I don't think that it was as powerful as the first story. I just didn't really feel the emotions from the characters. I think that the abbreviated nature of the story didn't provide the opportunity to explore and follow up on what each character was feeling. I understood what they were feeling but didn't experience it. As always, though, great job.
Roland-VK chapter 14 . 3/12/2007
Awesome Story! This is my second time reading this with the last time being about 2 years ago I think. I am so happy that you finally finished the third part now that I finished this i can read that.

Rob
Goeleven chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
I will spead the word saying o read your story (if you want if you don't then send a rview saying you don't in 2 days)
Goeleven chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
Thank you for undoing the Review lockout. I really like this story/Trilogy

So are the Aralla going to come back with a ship that crashed in the first war wiith the Romulans.

hyacinth chapter 13 . 6/3/2001
Good story, though I liked Part 1 more. Can't wait to read the last one. When will we get it? SPOILER - don't read this if you haven't read the story! I have a question for Ben, the author. Maybe you'll answer it. Again a warning for those who haven't read the sory, don't go on! Here it comes: If Picard is the only being who hasn't got counterparts in the different universes why was Sisko also brought "back" into the other timeline? The Sisko of Part 2 remembers things that happened to the Sisko of Part 1 and he experienced the transfer like Picard did so obviously it's the same person. This doesn't fit in with Q's explanations. Any answers to that?
x chapter 13 . 5/20/2001
wow, you're an awesome writer. Just don't get writers block on me. I want to know how it ends!
dejai80 chapter 1 . 5/1/2001
Amazing. It was well written, not as melodramatic as the first, and just as captivating. Good job.
draganta chapter 1 . 5/1/2001
very nice.
Matt chapter 13 . 4/10/2001
Nicely done! I didn't complete the first book (and clearly should have) but read enough to like your characterizations a great deal. I continue to like them and also the thought that you put into their motivations and actions. Your writing is complex and multifaceted (something of a rarity here) and I look forward to reading the third book.