Reviews for AFTER IMPACT
Yui chapter 10 . 8/16
This is old... but I feel like this was perfect. This continuity of the end was perfect. I'm speechless, my emotions are wraped up. The writer, you, did an amazing job. Thank you. Thank you for this masterpiece.
Your story chapter 10 . 7/11
I am disappointed in it, especially the ending. Shinji, as always, acts like a retard. Thanks for the reminder btw, sticking to canon here.

Your story sucks balls.

Why did Shinji leave his family? Is he stupid? Then he regrets it? Good thing Asuka has enough common sense not to be like him. Stupid, your story is so fucking stupid.

Fuck you.
Chud chapter 10 . 5/21
Wow.
This story is equal To Genocide.
Well done.
Starfire99 chapter 10 . 9/11/2015
One thing keeps bothering me every time I read this story. The amount of time you had Shinji and Asuka walking and not seeing any kind of civilization. It isn't Alaska, it's Japan. Japan is one of the most densely populated countries on the planet for it's size. They'd be lucky to go 2 DAYS and not run into a town or city while walking. The idea that they could walk in Japan for over 2 MONTHS and not find a village, town or city is just ludicrous.
Sal chapter 10 . 10/12/2014
Wow. What a compellingly emotional and exhilarating ride this fic was. You covered many of the most basic to nonbasic elements and key ingredients to survival strategy and actual cruel living scenarios most post apocalyptic stories provide. You developed both the main duo individually, naturally and realistically at a caring pace. Though with only 10 segments, you managed to input a whole magnitude of timespace of chapters into each one. The pull-in however, was the extensive background detail and exquisite character building both Asuka and Shinji went through and experienced in. It is only clear that both characters were poured love into when writing about them. Goals, dreams, disappointments, desires, and derailing in their gains and losses were all present. Though the romance was a bit far fetched and cliché when it came to the most uplifting moments, it never strayed from the positive and was ultimately done with grace and finesse. Rationally, given that their growth into adulthood in physiological terms did setup a nice imaginative setting, I still appreciate the balance of equal comparatives personality and physique all the same. You made a fantastic get up of their lives up to this point and I can only praise your technique in creating a full on magnetic story driven, descriptive dialogue telling, and bittersweet tale of the duo themselves. The only downsides were that the cuts for each chap were a bit intrusive, line cuts would've fitted better. More outer character involvement would have been a greater challenge for the duos fixing relationship during the mid-part of the story/journey of the two. I do realize that it was more wise, maybe even easier, to include the others later on, for the sake of a "punchline" drama and their fixing courtship, but it would've been interesting to see how it would tested them both earlier on. Also obtained a wish to see how their survival tactics could've been given more light, but I realize that it could've gone a bit off topic if not done right when the main focus is in actuality their communication dilemma. Shinji's fixation with Misato was a bit unnecessary when it came to him being supposly experienced with some aspects of things and situations. Weirdly enough, I do see that you could've have created these ironic, made up scenes/experiences with him and Misato for a fair share trade of how Asuka was in the past with Kaji. On a sunny side up note, I did like that you never crossed the off stricken stigmas most works of LAS fanfiction tend to reel into. You added juice to their adventure and a sense of reality that managed to make this into a wondrous joy of a read. Many thanks for being a unique funder/writer in the Eva fan base and for your gem of an input in the LAS (asushin) circle of fiction.
Arrancon chapter 10 . 5/2/2014
I. Loved. This. Story.
Seriously, I wish this was canon. It felt so real...
ChaddyManPrime chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
I know it was a very bad thing but I thought the Shinji and Misato scene was beautiful.
Steele456 chapter 10 . 2/9/2014
Dude this story is awesome I read the story 4 times and is was great and the best part about that is you finished it not all people finished there story but you did you made my day thank you I'm going to read you part 2 story man this story tach my souls
Every Villian Is Lemonz chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
i loved this story, very emotional and well written, and right when i thought it would end on a sad note, i was very relived how it ended.
Starfire99 chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
I don't know. To me this seemed really selfish of Asuka. She was so eager to get back to piloting and she didn't seem to care about the pain it caused Shinji. It's like Asuka's "me, me me!" personality is re-asserting itself.
Amsim chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
Loved it! So glad Asuka didnt really die
Amsim chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
loved it! Sad that Asuka wants to pilot :( I feel as if it will be the end of her
Amsim chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
I loved these chapters. The only fault I can find (if you ever re-write) is spelling mistakes and a lot of the dialogue is very repetative as well as words, for example, strength comes up way tooo much. I know it is the foundation of their relationship but in one small paragraph I counted the word used at least 5 times. There are other ways to put things; you could use drive in many instances for exmaple.

Now I only have some minior gripes. There was no mention of cutting the umbilical cord so it made the birthing scene seem somewhat unrealistic towards the end, Shinji basically just bundled up the baby right after it "popped" out. Also the name Hope is somewhat cliched and cringe worthy in this senario, heck, even Misato would have been better. It would have been good to see them discussing baby names prior to the birth.

Even with my gripes I flipping loved this chapter and it is by far my favourite Evangelion story.
Amsim chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
Ahhh this is by far my favourite story.
Amsim chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
This chapter made me cry, laugh and jump for joy. Great writing.