Reviews for Wishful Thinking
Matthew gemm chapter 4 . 2/12
Awesome man. But please update soon, I can't wait to see everyone get into robin face about stringing along Star, while making with Donna who is called out for being a probably knowing home wrecker.
FairyTalesIntheWoods chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
Boooo...how are you gonna make it a robstar if nothing happened bstween the two and you made starfire seem like she was bad gosh might as well make her a villan -_-
hitman1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
great story but have you discontinued? why this is so brill please finish it Iam BEGGING YOU! great work
Krytical chapter 4 . 8/21/2008
I do wonder how this would've ended. I guess we'll never know. I love Donna! Usually I love Rob/Star, but for this, I really wanted Dick and Donna to end up together, not Robin and Starfire.
Among The Betrayed chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
You have a ton of talent, and I'm not going to be suprised when your name is on the front page of the newspaper in a few years.
Crimson Black chapter 4 . 8/29/2007
Really good plot and overall writing talent.

I love how you've set them up and made Donna so hard to dislike. Good writers do that.

Just one question: Do you intend to update at all or is this story discontinued?

It'd be great if you finished it though!
Nightstar Grayson chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
kool! u should update soo. If i were Star, i would slap robin. lol
deletedforpersonalreasons chapter 4 . 1/7/2007
Do I have your permission to torture Robin endlessly when this story is finished? And can you make Robin jealous later on? Please? As a slightly late christmas present? PLEASE? Oh and can Raven smack Robin for him being such an insensitive, evil, hormone packed jerk?
F l ii R t ii Nx3 chapter 4 . 8/9/2006
i love this story so far its grea. update realy soon please! ]
teen freak chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
awesome! just like the TItans and Gods: awekening.

You really have a knack for this, don't you?"
The Swashbuckler chapter 4 . 3/8/2006
LG:

Well done, good flow, and spot on characteriztion of Donna.

I have one letle complaint. FINISH IT! laughs

Thanks for your kind reviews of my work.
LittleMissWriter91 chapter 4 . 1/27/2006
Update! Oh, and can I beat Robin up for kissing Donna? and yell at him that he should choose Starfire? I would love that... *rubbs hand together evily*
crazyfrog chapter 4 . 10/8/2005
aww!

bbterra 4eva :D

plz upd8 soon!
the winds chapter 4 . 10/6/2005
loving this
artsydarts chapter 4 . 10/3/2005
Great story! I'm C.A.S.S.A.N.D.R.A from that Teen Titans forum , this is an awesome story and I love the way you used Donna. UPDATE!