Reviews for Wishful Thinking
FairyTalesIntheWoods chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
Boooo...how are you gonna make it a robstar if nothing happened bstween the two and you made starfire seem like she was bad gosh might as well make her a villan -_-
hitman1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
great story but have you discontinued? why this is so brill please finish it Iam BEGGING YOU! great work
Krytical chapter 4 . 8/21/2008
I do wonder how this would've ended. I guess we'll never know. I love Donna! Usually I love Rob/Star, but for this, I really wanted Dick and Donna to end up together, not Robin and Starfire.
Among The Betrayed chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
You have a ton of talent, and I'm not going to be suprised when your name is on the front page of the newspaper in a few years.
Crimson Black chapter 4 . 8/29/2007
Really good plot and overall writing talent.

I love how you've set them up and made Donna so hard to dislike. Good writers do that.

Just one question: Do you intend to update at all or is this story discontinued?

It'd be great if you finished it though!
Nightstar Grayson chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
kool! u should update soo. If i were Star, i would slap robin. lol
My-name-is-foxglove chapter 4 . 1/7/2007
Do I have your permission to torture Robin endlessly when this story is finished? And can you make Robin jealous later on? Please? As a slightly late christmas present? PLEASE? Oh and can Raven smack Robin for him being such an insensitive, evil, hormone packed jerk?
F l ii R t ii Nx3 chapter 4 . 8/9/2006
i love this story so far its grea. update realy soon please! ]
teen freak chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
awesome! just like the TItans and Gods: awekening.

You really have a knack for this, don't you?"
The Swashbuckler chapter 4 . 3/8/2006
LG:

Well done, good flow, and spot on characteriztion of Donna.

I have one letle complaint. FINISH IT! laughs

Thanks for your kind reviews of my work.
LittleMissWriter91 chapter 4 . 1/27/2006
Update! Oh, and can I beat Robin up for kissing Donna? and yell at him that he should choose Starfire? I would love that... *rubbs hand together evily*
crazyfrog chapter 4 . 10/8/2005
aww!

bbterra 4eva :D

plz upd8 soon!
the winds chapter 4 . 10/6/2005
loving this
artsydarts chapter 4 . 10/3/2005
Great story! I'm C.A.S.S.A.N.D.R.A from that Teen Titans forum , this is an awesome story and I love the way you used Donna. UPDATE!
xkohleyesx chapter 4 . 8/18/2005
great story. im loving it so far... only thing is im oh so tempted to kick donna in the shin for stealing robin away from star. please tell me that rob ditches her and goes for the red-headed beauty? lol oh and i have to ask! am i going completely insane or is the Boss at the school Winry from fullmetal alchemist? insane you say? oh well ok! anyway keep on writing! please! for our sakes!