Reviews for Wishful Thinking
Korishimo chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Hey Lav!

Good story! I'm kinda confused as to who Donna is tho. _; She must be some kind of Superhero knowing you. Probably belongs to a different series, right? Anyway, keep up the good work!

-Kori
DOJ chapter 4 . 8/4/2005
I love the idea of Cyborg wanting to help out at the West Side School for the Handicapped...and I like how you included that line about Robin taking one of Cyborg's things and turning it into his own. Huh, I know I'm slow...but I just noticed how similar Wishful Thinking is with Commitment at the moment...not that Robin and Starfire were actually a couple so he's not technically cheating on her...but still. Keep it up!
Bree-2006 chapter 4 . 8/3/2005
Very original, awe Silkie! I luv Silkie! great new chappy, update soon!
MyMonkeyIsOrange chapter 4 . 8/3/2005
that was cool. Winty was really cool. I can't wait to find out what happens if/when Starfire finds out whats been going on. Althoiugh, I hope it ends up a StarRob.
porcelaindakota chapter 4 . 8/3/2005
It's good, but...Starfire gets Robin, right? Not Donna?
MyMonkeyIsOrange chapter 3 . 8/2/2005
I just read oyur story. It is actually really good
AvePlateada chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
okay, I really love the fic and everything but I can't believe robin is making out w/wondergirl! even I get jealous! poor starfire, but robin is going to stick w/ starfire. Right?
SuperrachiE chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
well um, i liked it for the most part but...um...*gights back tears* HE CANT MACK FACE WITH HER! *sigh* poor starfire... i feel your pain girl! lol* well keep up the good work, but um...starrob...starrob...starrob (i keep saying this hoping it'll hypnotize you) starrob...starrob...
deadlyabyss12 chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
thanks babe! sorry to callu babe its a wierd habit...yea...um...yea.
AnnMari123 chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
! o. sorry a little bit out of it. so robins away kissing donna now is he...pft well, let me at him! he should be kissing starfire...but anyways, loved it! keep up the good work!
DOJ chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
No! Can I please have permission to smack Robin? *sigh* Anyway, I loved how Raven and Beast Boy were so eager to please Starfire, and how Beast Boy seemed to take pleasure in tormenting Raven. Uh-oh, is Terra really back? That could be an interesting addition to the mix...Can't wait for more!

*DOJ*
kay jolyn chapter 3 . 7/26/2005
WOHAHAHA! I caught the XMen reference, AND the Star Wars reference. whe! Your fics are fun! hehe...

I adored Beast Boy here. He's almost never portrayed as a brother-figure to Starfire (or to anyone) like Cyborg is, and it's so nice to see that he cares.

I also adored Cyborg...oh you know what, I adorable this entire chapter!

But wait...I thought this was a ROBSTAR! That kiss destroyed me, it did! Well, I have to admit it was rather sweet, but you owe us loads of RobStar fluff now, missy! ;)

And compliments for She Will Be Loved...it was lovely. :D
Bree-2006 chapter 3 . 7/26/2005
O! I really dont like Donna now, and Robin! I'd kill him! what a jerk! poor Star. Oh and I finally figured out why i like this story so much. Because you have Donna in it, I'm so used to Babs that her and Raven are the only love triangles I see n e more. I'm really loving this, update with haste!
DOJ chapter 2 . 7/18/2005
Aw, poor Star. I guess I can understand both sides of the story though. Robin's just got his old best friend back so of course he wants to be with her and poor Starfire is probably losing the best friend she's ever had. I knew I was beginning to recognize Donna's character when she started talking about Diana. And of course Robin can't be like Scott and Lance...the world isn't perfect but Scott and Lance both have their moments. (Can't wait to read Commitment by the way!) Keep it up, this is an awesome story!

*DOJ*
SuperrachiE chapter 2 . 7/17/2005
i think im in love! this is an amazing story so far! i love it to death! i swear! lol* keep up the good worK! your doing an awesomely amazing job!
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »