Reviews for Wishful Thinking
Bree-2006 chapter 2 . 7/17/2005
I absolutle-positively loved this chapter! I feel so sorry for Star, the thought of her losing her best friend must be so hard, and Robin! Look how inconsiderate and blind he's being! she's just crying out for him to talk to her like they used to and he's too busy with Donna to see it! I liked how you added a little Diana chatabout in this chap, and the whole 'Joined at the hip' thing was hilarious. I really am lovin this fic, so please update soon!
somekindafreaky chapter 2 . 7/17/2005
This story is great! Hardly anyone writes about Donna, it's very different and interesting. Your X-Men stories are cute too!
deadlyabyss12 chapter 2 . 7/17/2005
PLEASE KEEP UPDATING!
starrydreamz chapter 2 . 7/17/2005
aw ur story can b related to so amazin, update soon:D
Renee Kayla chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Please Continue! It is so col. Don't stop
DOJ chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Ah! Poor Starfire! I’m sure you can probably guess I’m a major Star/Robin fan . . . but then again I haven’t really read the comics so I don’t know much about the history . . . though I do agree with you on the whole Dick Grayson thing. I love how the other Titans are looking out for Star though, even if Robin is being insensitive. Anyway, it’s an awesome start and I can’t wait to see where it goes! Hope you keep it up!
pinkprincess chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
very nice! I admore how you keep the characters in...character. most fanfics I read tend to drift from a characters established personality whitch makes us like them in the first place. I look forward to the sequel(s)!
kay jolyn chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Oh, very interesting! I love how you haven't used someone other authors usually use, like Barbara Gordon or something, without making the character an AU. Using Donna Troy is very imaginitive...she's really cool. )

Aaw, poor Star..! I hope Robin doesn't pay TOO much attention to his visitor. :'(

I also love how you made Cyborg a sort of...big brother figure. I love their relationship in the show. They have a lot in common, since they've both been accused of being different many times in their lives. I love how he's treating her like a little sister here. D

Please update soon! I'm loving it!

Love, Jo
TendoGurl chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
This is a great story! Pleez continue it!
starrydreamz chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
hey i've read ur x-men stories, n i really like em, this one is jus as gud:D keep up d gud work, n i do hope its a robin x star soon, n i was jus hopin u'd update commitment too...:D
Bree-2006 chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Yay! someone who honestly likes Dick Grayson better than tim drake ar jason todd, I was beginning to think I was the only one! Great job, update soon!
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3