Reviews for Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom's Menace
Tsamoka chapter 8 . 3/2
Bad move, jedi. BAAAAD move.
ashes9492 chapter 8 . 12/21/2011
that was great, it was so interesting, I have never read a crossover like this before. I loved it
jason chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
i don't know if any told you but Nejaa Halcyon has only one son and his name is corran horn. he has a star wars book called

very good book

but u get alot of back story for him
Astravega chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
a good begining...

1am now im going on ep2
Arkeus chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
finally making the effort to begin at the beginning :D
Greathe chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
Halcyon is also corran horn's grandfather, fyi. And I think he only had one son, Corran'd dad.

Go Buffy!
nb chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I love your stories but I read this and thought it might be a typo you'd want to know about.

Stiehl chapter 8 . 11/29/2009
Well I've read all 6 episodes over the course of 2 days; thank god for the thanksgiving break. :\ I have to say that I loved the whole thing, just to get that out of the way, but I'm going to go through each episode and review. I like in this fic that Buffy, despite retaining her external toughness, has some serious emotional issues from her time being locked in a box. The relations between her and the rest of the cast is well done and usually funny, with her 21st century humor that no one truly understands.
phylitr chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
“Hi!” he said cheerfully, obviously happy to see Padmè again so soon. “Your Buffy was about to be turned into orange goo. He picked a fight with a Dug. An especially dangerous Dug, named Sebulba.” Anakin smiled proudly. “I took care of him.” Buddy, not Buffy.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 8 . 4/30/2009

A bit of an understatement, I admit, but for a one-word summary I think ‘WOW’ works fairly well; you manage to blend the two worlds here together SUPERBLY well, to say the least.

The brother-sister bond between Anakin and Buffy in particular was very intriguing to witness, with Buffy constantly moving to defend Anakin while Anakin enjoys a naturally teasing relationship with Buffy.

Her dynamic with the Jedi in particular was interesting; Anakin might practically venerate them- particularly Qui-Gon-, but Buffy is more willing to tell them what she thinks no matter how much she might come to appreciate them.

Her thoughts on the idea of them wanting Anakin to become their ‘Slayer’ in particular was an interesting point; admittedly, Anakin’s more UNIQUE than the Slayer- there’s always going to be other Slayers but there’s only one ‘Chosen One’ for the Jedi- but the point remained valid.

Plus, of course, you worked in some VERY interesting character development in her fight with Maul; even when faced with a CLEAR temptation to rip his guts out, she refused to resort to those methods after being ‘inspired’ (In a sense) by Faith’s example, vowing to never go that far even as she overcomes her ‘new’ fear of heights.

(Oh, and a nice touch with the podrace, BTW; surprisingly well-written for how little Buffy could really SEE of it from her perspective)

Keep up the good work!
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 8 . 10/26/2008
This is great! It combines two of my fav fandoms. Star wars (LOVE Anakin) and Buffy (Angel is so HOT) Why couldn't you include him (pouts at computer screan)

Anyway, can't wait to read the swquel, whenever I get the chance to anyway...
Waith Shadow chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
This is a real work of Art, I love the mix few can do it as well as you have, I also am madely in love with tho whole buffy can KO a light saber thing Grade A Prime work.
Dream's Abyss chapter 8 . 7/13/2008
Buffy seems a little Mary-Sue-ish. But I'm still going to continue reading.
Taeniaea chapter 8 . 1/24/2008
Great Story!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 8 . 1/8/2008
Quite a nice fic I think. I was kinda hoping Buffy would manage to save Qui-Gon, though at the same time I realize it wouldn't have fit with the rest of the storyline.

I have a few ideas on what might be coming in the sequels, but have decided to wait and see how everything turns out

Though, there's not much hope for a BuffyAngel n this one, is there? I just like that couple a lot.