Reviews for Bachelor Life Or Marriage
Oh him? You disrespectful little cunt! Learn some manners. If you're gonna go on about suckura bein main character when she's so shit, at least suck it up that she isn't and give the proper people the respect you worthless waste of breath!
You're such a shit writer. But judging that you'd make a shit like suckura a main character, well I'm not surprised you're so shit! Suckrua is a waste of ink who needs killing off! Sasgay is a jerk all teh way through but he is right about suckura being annoying. She's justa stupid little fangirl! Like you, she's petty, shit at being a ninja! You're just a shit person in general with no brain!
He doesn't have good students. Well, Naruto's good. Sasgay's a stuck up jerk with a superiority complex and suckura is shit!
Suckura is NOT good. She's a disgraceful ninja. Big billboard brow and fake pink hair that stands out. She's a total girly girl! She's the worst ninja and female main character in the history of anime!
Dark Rose Charm chapter 2 . 5/17
Hahahah yes she is
Dark Rose Charm chapter 1 . 5/17
Huh?! I like her already she is pretty much straight forward which is rare for people
MatatabiKL chapter 12 . 7/16/2016
I liked your story and my fav part was when Kakashi thought Yuri was on her period! Lol
Good job and sorry I am so late!
ThaiBoba chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
I SHIP IRUKA AND KAKASHI. YIS 3
Iruka's a chuunin btw.
dizzydani666 chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
technically the chakra can burn off alcohol. I guess
dizzydani666 chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
I imagined Kakashi to live in an apartment, like a townhouse!
xonexmorexnobodyx chapter 37 . 10/26/2011
Hey~

I really loved this story! Nappy captured Kakashi's attitude perfectly, and added a sort of fun twist to the entire thing! I didn't think it was possible, but now it is! O I loved it a lot!
Foresthunter chapter 7 . 11/9/2010
lol
Foresthunter chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Nice! this grabbed my attention very well when i read this!
Getsurenka chapter 9 . 2/21/2009