Reviews for Interlaced
Jenniyah chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
WOAH, nice... nice to know what happened to zack... cant' wait to read next chapter...
Arken elf chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
fantastic, this versiĆ³n of Zack its unique,I cant wait to know what happen with Zack.

I only hope you continue soon.
kuraishiblackblade chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
This is intruiging, I hope you continue this. I don't think this particular storyline has ever been attempted. I'm looking forward to an update.
lalaa chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
wow that was an intense first chapter!

i hope you do continue..there just not enough zack fics out there p
malevolentScribbler chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Whe! I loved it! Hojo is still going to be the evilest person around... at least in my books, mostly for what he did to Vinny! *chases Hojo around with a pitchfork and torch*

The is the Dragonlady, signing off!
Blue Baroness chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Wow. I'm pretty stupified right now, except to say "Wow".

This is an interesting and horrifying fic, definitely not for the squeamish!

I've never read Bound before, or Ravel, but now, you have convinced me to read it! Damn, another fic to add to my Summer Fic List. (mutters under breath as she writes the names down)

Hope your computer is revived, and you can update some more!
The Boy Who Slept With Ghosts chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Wow...really nicely done. I like how you described everything! You have lots of skill too! Nice job! Zak is the BEST! muahaha. _~

-TBWKA
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Incredible. I especially liked Zack taunting Hojo with Sephiroth's sexuality.
Unita chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Ooh I so hate Hojo. Dammit I SO hate him. How could human be so evil as he is... That's it. He definitely isn't human. Things he did to Zack... and others... it makes me almost cry.

But again you are excellent writer. I want more.

'Till next update!

PS: Can't wait that part where they kill Hojo..
MajinBakaHentai chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Hmm, there a familiar point somewhere in there, about Hojo wanting to breed Seph and Aerith. I wonder if that was in the game?

Anyway, interesting to see what happened to Zack. I'll be watching for more.