Reviews for A Boy Named Sue
Lettuce.B.Frank chapter 16 . 6/20
What happened to the little boy?
Spirix chapter 29 . 4/1/2014

SusanMarieS chapter 25 . 12/29/2013
Love it, and reread it again.
reaverattack chapter 29 . 5/28/2013
This was intense! I read it all in one sitting and it was like a roller coaster!

all forms of fluff chapter 29 . 12/18/2012
Damn this is a pretty good story. I am glad I read it. There aint really much to comment on what with the story being completed years past now. So I will just say that it was a fun and well thought out story. You should be proud of it.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/22/2012
Loved this story and your right that song is so Jayne.
leveragesupernaturalfan chapter 29 . 4/26/2012
THIS IS AMAZING! by the way i love the title, very clever
Dherea chapter 29 . 3/4/2012
Good story-introspective and intense, but with a HEA. Great job!
aurora chapter 29 . 10/18/2011
This is the 5th time I've read this story and I gotta Everytime.
jenefaner chapter 29 . 3/31/2011

This was so intense, so powerful, and so very damn well written, it was a pleasure to read! This is a must on my favorite list!
ashie-loves-hiei-and-kags chapter 29 . 3/10/2011
Wow, i loved readin this story! it made me sad, angry, and then at the end anxious and happy! great job, and i love the Johnny Cash refrence :-)
AkatsukiSoRules chapter 29 . 2/15/2011
That's so sweet! Very good for such a long story :) I loved it!
Dimac99 chapter 29 . 2/10/2011
Really loved this story, you made Jayne just the right level of messed-up and River's mixture of innocence and burgeoning sexuality seemed spot on.
basaltone chapter 29 . 10/6/2010
Thanks so much for your story. I like your Jayne backstory. It explains so much of his adult behavior. A man like Jayne isn't going to have a childhood that was all fluffy bunnies and puppies. Thanks for your take on these wonderful characters.
harveygirl chapter 29 . 7/12/2010
this is excellent,so much so that i read it all in one go.i don't usually ready angsty stories, but this one i loved.