Reviews for When All Your Dreams Come True
Guest chapter 32 . 3/9/2013
awww there was plenty of fluff as well as drama in this to make it a wonderful story! nice job!
Atieno chapter 32 . 5/28/2011
Hi,

I just read your story and I'm still stunned.

Actually I'm at the German . There's a user, who translates this story of yours and she posted the first chapter a few days ago. I read it and afterwards I had to read the rest of the story. I found it here and I couldn't stop reading.

This story is as amazing as 'If Only' was and I really love it. Your speeling style and your way to bring in those Wicked quotes is just great. It is such a thrilling story and so touching. I think I cried most of the time.

I just signed up here to tell you how much I love this story and as soon as I have a little bit more time I'll check out your other stories )

Greetings from Germany

Eileen
unlimiteddream90 chapter 32 . 5/24/2011
Love the story, so happy I read the stories in order. It was cute

how Elphaba called Dawn my pretty. Yeah, for happy endings!
UnlimitedDream90 chapter 19 . 5/24/2011
For some weird reason I tend to picture Luke looking like

Jesse from Glee.

Odd
EvilRegal96 chapter 32 . 12/19/2010
I want another story! It was sooo good. And I wanna see Glinda with her little girl and more Fiyeraba! So cute. Good job on this story. :)
Scarileo chapter 32 . 1/17/2009
Aw, now tht is the most beautiful thing i have ever read ! When Dawn see's Elphaba at her birthday aw, i was in bits ! I dont think i have cried so much in all my life ! My eyes stung ! You are such a talented writer ! Truely and utterly beautiful ! thank you for writing x
TerribleWaitress chapter 32 . 8/4/2008
I really enjoyed reading this, I loved it! It had a bit of everything in it - suspence, romance, drama etc. It was gorgeous.
HC0 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
So there is a sequel.
RonWeasleyismiking chapter 32 . 5/2/2007
Love it! Wicked rocks!
WickedlyCharming chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Amazing story! Excellent portral of the characters and incrediably sweet overall. Props
unpredictable chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Hi

I've never reviewed a story before, and this isn't even exactly a review (don't hate me!) Anyway, thought you ought to know that apart from your story rocking, it also saved me from being bitten by a poisonous spider. (I'm not crazy, I promise. Well, if I am, I'm harmless, anyway.)So, here's what happened. Since I'm one of those people who just can't stop reading anything halfway through, I printed a few pages out so I could keep reading after my eyes got tired from the computer screen. I put them down on my bed and went into the other room for something. When I came back, they'd slipped down the gap between the pillow and the comforter, so that I had to move the pillow before I could get in bed. I moved the pillow and found a brown recluse spider in my bed, of all places, exactly where I would have put my head if your story wouldn't have got in the way! So, thank you for writing incredibly long fanfics and saving me a trip to the hospital ;)

Sorry for the length of this thing but I just thought I should say thanks.

Now I have to keep hanging around waiting for the next one...
firebolt669 chapter 32 . 7/12/2006
ok.. THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY AWSOME! I wish there was more. I'm going to read all your Wicked stories! And, if I'm not mistaken-is English your 2nd language? (b/c if it is, you're an excellent writer!0 I really loved the way you ended the last chapter- 'Just-look to the Western sky.' That was so perfect!
firebolt669 chapter 9 . 7/11/2006
I like the way this is going! Just one question- are we to assume that Boq and Fiyero are both human again? Oh, wait- that's probably explained in the 1st story thatr I didn't read. (yet) Nevermind! :)
WickedRenthead1323 chapter 32 . 6/24/2006
Fantastic story!
Silverwolf08 chapter 32 . 1/30/2006
Dear, I must say that I loved this story! It was wonderful and I loved the fact that Elphie could at least see how her Father was doing. Keep up the good work dearie!

Oz speed,