Reviews for Between Nakama
silberfuchsII chapter 1 . 8/19
Good evening!
After you politely requested a review, I will grant you this request and offer one to you, my dear Scatter Plot.
Even as a half-forced story this is great work and in the way you describe action and character one can see that you really know One Piece. It's really nice how your story creates itself in very realistic anime-style in my head. Nice work!
Queenola-Witty chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Zoro and Sanji have potential to be really good friends,I think, and this fic totally screams was really good. I like it. Definitely gonna favorite it...
Le Requiem chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This was great love your portrayal of the characters haah
Meeve chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
your story was great, they stayed in character and everything was awesome. soryr for the sad excuse of a'nigh'

RZ chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
i really love friendship stories Zoro x Sanji
bribri176 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
omfg that was so awesome! i loved that story, it was sweet.

Before i finished reading your fanfic i was like 'dont feel like reviewing'. But then i see in bold print REVIEW DAMN YOU!

i almost fell out of my fucking chair from my laughter! so i sorta had to review... *glomps*
Aloof chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Ok ok I'll review. It was a nice story. Could have been longer but I have to appreciate how you had a great opportunity to start some sick romance but avoided it. Thank you for keeping it just Nakama, nothing more.
Tioman chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
very nice.
HeadfirstforMCR chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
I like this one a lot. I'm not a big fan of Sanji and Zoro together as a pairing. but I like it when they get along and this is one of those good stories
Wolfwood11 chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Ah! I'm reviewing, I'm reviewing! Don't hurt me! *hides in a corner*

Heh, don't need to force me to review, this was very good. Great characterization, Sanji and Zoro are dead on. (Thank you for not slashing this!)

A perfect nakama fic between these two. I loved it! _
celerystalksatmidnight chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
you were just so gosh darn insistent about the reviewing. I was entirely ready to move on, but then there was the Guilt that i read and didn't review. I'm quite weak against Guilt (and marshmallows, they would kill me if they got the chance. the jerks).

So i don't really see Sanji as the type to fall into the depths of despair, but i can see him as an under-appreciated crew member questioning his place among the group dynamics. I like the interaction between Sanji and Zoro here, and i think that this story, on the whole, is more satisfying than "Shame". And that is all of the review that i have to give. pshaw.
mangoleaf chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
I really really enjoyed this!

They're so in character. And Zoro's last line rocked. I've put you onto my fav author and story list. And I'd be glad if I'll get to read more from you!
Oddinary chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Oh that was so great! . Im so glad to see its a Zoro and Sanji fic without the yaoi added in! YAY! You have captured their personalities perfectly!

Keep it up!

Lenna Hunter chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Interesting, different,(i'd say more but my brain can't function right now)
Code Name Adania chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Thank you! I apprecite fanfics (especially in this fandom!) with two male characters in it that aren't romantically attached. Yaoi's not bad, but it's rarely done right. So this kind of story, with the right characterization and a nice nakama breakthrough without any "c'mere my schmoopy-pie face" yaoi sap is really, really amazing for me to see. Kudos! )