Reviews for Final Hours
Kissing Kurse chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
you know i loved this story and please please please update your other storie please please please.

Selen .

(pseudonym)
Forbiddensoul562 chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
WOW very good i loved it very emotional! Anyways you have a very interesting way with words. I know you said or... myabe you didn't anyways i think you shoudl put another chapter on this! (I didn't read the profile enough to find whether it was a one-shot or not!) You could have like... Hiei being brought back to life and then he HAS to ask why they did that and then THEY would have to explain that they cared about him! THERE that was my idea... IT SUCKED! WOW it sucked... okay well um... since you reviewed my story i will review all of yours now! Well.. maybe not all of them but pretty close! I will try and read all though! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
Mikanena chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
does he live or what? it's good. it's tragic. Hiei ...dies. *tear* well, i hope you add somehing to this story.
Hirina chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
*crying dramatically* Hiei's precious sexy body is gone! NO! lol, but u know he's still at my house! *sticks tongue out* and out of curiosity...are u adding ne more chapters to this story cuz I read it in your journal and that's all you put in there. well ttyl kitty!

lylas

Rina
Kin Inu chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Very good story. I was almost crying by the end. I liek teh way u used a flashback to explaine the situation to teh readers. Don't change a thing in this story!
WyndiWingfall chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
This was a very *sniff sniff* sad fanfic, but I think it really reveals a hidden side of Hiei that's not known to many but imagined. I love it; are you planning to make a sequel?
Jessica chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Awesome hurry add more now now thanks Jessica