Reviews for Hammered And Auctioned: TWO
Colorofglass chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Descriptive and colorful, I like it a lot. I just love kiba's I'm-so-clueless-and-innocent-like-a-puppy attitude. It makes me want to melt!

Very good, keep writing.
jodi chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
well than kankuro should get some *soap on a rope* for all your gay stalker problems lol loved your fic and yay for your neat computer thing and dont worry i need a life too lol!
Shikamarugirl7 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
I love the "Don't drop the soap"

it's so appropriate but I actually hadn't thought of it
Leo chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
I read the gaaraxNeji one of this fanfic
Queen of Angst chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
okay i found it and it only took me 0.01 seconds. and now i will kill you for hidding it from me and making me look so long for the freakin' story!...
NarutoBlackmail chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
inuyauto chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
um sorry for askin this but did kankankaro change back into a boy or not sorry im sorta confused lol
Burning tree chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
I can't wait until the Neji and Gaara one to come out! *snickers*

This is so interesting! I loved reading it :D Kankurou as a girl eh...? XDD
ruka-kun chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
very funny indeed, and I can't wait for the third part. Neji Gaara right?
undrieverdinand83 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Hehe, don't drop the soap. Gotta love it

You managed to make this couple make a little more sense! Congrats! I loved Kiba in this one, but... who was the uke? Kiba? He's quite aggressive, but I could see him as both uke and seme. Yeah, but I probably don't make sense right now ;; How's the Neji/Gaara thingy going? Good luck writing it!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Yay! These are awesome! #
Jasmine Starlight chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
URL? confusing.

very god as usual...cant wait for the Neji/Gaa...
taitofan chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Ah! SO CUTE! I LOVE YOU! . *dances* This fic rocks my socks right off my feet. Thank you so much for writing this. I love the thought of those two in the shower... *drools* This is definatly going on my favorites!