Reviews for Revelation of the Wolf
Elise chapter 36 . 3/26/2014
Amazing story!
Foresthunter chapter 36 . 12/20/2011
ACK! WHY MUST THE SEQUEL BE KAKASAKU! WHYYYY. No offense, but i hate that pairing, so unfortunately, i will not be reading the sequel... ugh... that pairing really kills my eyes.
Nougat chapter 36 . 3/12/2009
Woah.

Just woah.

I hope you do write a sequel. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Blitz-Sora chapter 20 . 3/29/2008
Well! This is my third time reading through this wonderful series of yours... D Which is so awesome, btw. Anyway! I just wanted to comment on the fact that I normally loathe OCs to the point of refusing to read stories with them, but I love Meg and her boys. You've managed to make really interesting OCs that aren't imposing on the canon but still play a big part. ) Great job! I admire that a lot!
Choas Babe chapter 9 . 12/14/2007
Um, doesn't exposing the Sharingan activate it for him? And doesn't that use exorbident amount of chakra?
NanaTsunade chapter 10 . 9/22/2007
This is one interesting story..different, but good.
lidiladilom chapter 36 . 5/31/2007
Wao. It's rather like a ...saga or what, the flow of plot, actions, and a bit of romance...

Well, I'm not the romance-liker person to tell the truth, but you wrote it delicately, in an enjoyable manner,

So I can honestly say, that GREAT JOB, thanks :)
griffin blackwood chapter 2 . 3/6/2007
haha
griffin blackwood chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
very interesting so far... an on time kakashi? wow gasp
LotisFlower chapter 36 . 9/1/2006
another great story! i loved it! great work!
shireoki chapter 8 . 8/1/2006
AHAAHAHAH IM laughing my whole way reading up to chapter 8, and i finally couldn't resis and have to give u a review! OMG IM CRACKING UP HAHAHHAAHAH
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 36 . 6/24/2006
Sarah: ... wow. that was nice, in a freaky sorta way.
Junpaku Karasu chapter 14 . 4/19/2006
nyaa, Kaka-sensei's tapping Tem-chan on the nose is like 'Gure-sensei! squee!

Well, they are both happy-go-lucky acting perverts that hide a dark and secret side...

Once again, the idea of those two meeting pops into my head. Visions of Shigure making Kakashi read his book, kuku. X3

Anyways, ja bai bai and keep up the insanity! Makes the world go round, you know. (Love ~is~ a form of insanity, no da.) -_-
PopeYodaI chapter 3 . 2/11/2006
Please don't make Kakashi gay! Oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please. It's fine for Genma, as he's already an idiot, and only a supporting character. Making Kakashi a fruit would only turn this great fan fic into another YAOI reject, as the vast majority of the Naruto fics I've seen seem to be YAOI. So please, do not follow that path of darkness.
Kuzosama chapter 14 . 1/15/2006
I was wondering who Asumo was.

I see now you're talking about Asuma.