Reviews for Oath Breaker
Wings Of Mercury chapter 14 . 3/14
You mentioned in an earlier chapter that one of the girls hit with the wisprian curse wasn't dark, but had been around so much dark magic that rowan would still hurt her. How is that? I thought Pansy had only gathered the children of dark families, and it runs in the blood.

Also, hemlock is poisonous to everyone, right? Why did Filch try to poison the whole school instead of just the dark wizards? And how would that have picked out the dark ones if everyone was getting sick?
Lord Barinthus chapter 5 . 12/28/2016
All the "departments" in the Prophet article and Draco's explanation to Hermione felt vastly unnecessary. The majority of them would actually just be sub-Offices under the purview of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. I can't imagine, even in a bloated Ministry, there would be a Department of Arson and Flaming Curses that answers directly to the Minister with no intervening layer of bureaucracy?

Also, this (so far) has been in Draco's voice, so it feels wrong for him to refer to them as Ron/Hermione in his thoughts. Rather, all mention of them until they become closer to being friends would be by surname, even outside of dialogue.
Lord Barinthus chapter 3 . 12/28/2016
I'm confused on two parts:

1. Why are the Slytherin dorms empty? Unless every single student, Years 1-7, abandoned Voldemort and is with Pansy (unlikely in the extreme) where are the neutrals/those loyal to Voldy?

2. Why were the Malfoy accounts frozen? Lucius was legally (dirty politics aside) released from Azkaban and Narcissa hasn't been formally implicated as a DE. Yes, Draco killed his pursuers and had a besom, but a House's entire vaults are not frozen simply because the Heir did something illegal? Why should the elder Malfoys be denied access?
Lord Barinthus chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
AN #1 made me LOL.
Infahyun chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
I loveee this! It awes me how you came up with the backstories of the dark wizards, they were so precise and detailed yet simple
Guest chapter 28 . 11/12/2016
Wow this was absolutely fantastic - I stayed up all night reading it because I couldn't put it down
Guest chapter 6 . 11/4/2016
"The dark lord's death will change nothing between the followers of Merlin and Morgan. "
Shouldn't that be Merlin and Mordred?
TessaGray234 chapter 15 . 10/23/2016
Good story, I remember reading this years ago.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/13/2016
Absolutely beautiful. I really really like this fic, and I'm just rolling with joy at having found one of those wonderful fanfics that really breathe to life the characters and the world of the story. Thoroughly magical and lovingly written (and beta'ed, although there were a few grammar slip-ups), this fanfiction almost seems more real than the actual books, and I'll admit i like this happy ending a lot more than the canon, except the Hogwarts professors ending up as casualties :((
Thank you so much for writing this golden fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
I tried to get into this story but I just kept tripping up whenever I remembered that there'd be Severus slash. I like HPDM when it's done well, but I am NOT a fan of Severus. At all. Just thinking about him in any sexual context makes me want to hurl. Ah well. To each his or her own.
xingyj chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
I've read your work for morethan three 's the best HD story I've known! the fightings are excited, the plot are attractive, and I love draco in this story, also the way he gets along with Harry.
BlackRyuji chapter 26 . 5/27/2016
Oh those sneaky, sneaky, wonderful men.
The Lost Playwright chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
This is original and I like that. Came here from a recommendation.
Guest chapter 28 . 3/10/2016
Very good ! It was well written and the story was as if it could be part of the original story. A great read. Thank you.
AKTF-0729 chapter 28 . 3/2/2016
Omg...words can not even describe how much I fell in love with this fic. It was just so wonderfully written and I was just so obsessed with this for the past week. Every chance I got to read it, I would. Thank you for this wonderful fic of yours!