Reviews for Oath Breaker
Dimplz chapter 28 . 4/17
I really liked this fic. I also liked it was told from Draco's POV. The Dark Magic aspect of this fic was fascinating! You are very creative to think of such a rich mechanic that was the whole Dark Magic culture.

I thought your characterizations were good. I love that Snape had a big part in this story as he is my favorite character in the series (followed by Draco). The Drarry relationship portion was good too, though I would've liked to see more progression between begrudging friendship to professing love. Thanks for writing.
Ciel Ali chapter 28 . 3/28
I can t speak english very well, but thanks.
I loved, was great
darkdranzer chapter 28 . 3/25
wow this was awesome i love the dark magic part of this.
Fan 770 chapter 1 . 3/15
I buy this story, it ended perfectly and show sensitive and fragile side of Draco.
Twinwolfsister chapter 28 . 2/19
Beautiful, The Night Mother would be proud of your work.
MedicatedGenius chapter 28 . 2/8
This is one of my favorite fan fics. So well written. I can tell that a lot of thought went into it, and it flows really well. There are a few eyebrow raising plot points, but, for the most part, I thought it was really good. Thanks!
snapeswidow chapter 28 . 1/23
A fic with three of the things I love! Drarry, Snape and the Malfoys paired, and Morgan le Fay!
THi story and your background of the Dark Wizards is truly amazing! The way you portray the Malfoys and Severus it beautiful and more then anything JKR could have hoped to imagine herself. They way you use Morgan as the "Goddess" of the Dark Wizards, as JKr Used Merlin for the Light is Brilliant!

I have used the war Between Morgan and Merlin in my own writing as a back story to explain why the wizarding world is divided into light and dark, but never had the courage to publish/ post them. After reading this (and the sequel), you've given me the "kick in the pants" to drag my stories out of hiding to look over and eventually post.

I hope to see more from this Universe of yours.
Diddleymaz chapter 28 . 1/7
One of the best things on here
Emerald-Pen chapter 28 . 11/14/2013
Amazing
Mila Pink chapter 28 . 10/13/2013
I fell in love with history.
It was special. Their love is so beautiful and so amazing.
Really fun how it all happened.
Kisses
milkywaymidnight chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
This took forever to read but it was worth it. Can't wait to read the sequel. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Memoirs of a Dream chapter 28 . 9/7/2013
I have to say that this is most definitely one of the best Harry Potter fics I have ever read. It's definitely in my top three. I've read it three times now and every single time I've enjoyed it equally well, which is a bit amazing especially as I don't like to read slash pairings. This time, I even enjoyed it more than the first two times because I've learned some things about Old English and the Arthurian legends, among other early English literature, so I could really admire your spells and the thought you've put into the history of the dark wizards.

You are one of the rare authors who has managed to create a society and a history and slot it into the canon without missing a beat. It's amazing. I wish that there were more of this, especially about those families who went into hiding and never came out again. Your version of dark wizards come with a rabbit hole full of nearly endless possibilities.
sakujun chapter 28 . 8/10/2013
WOW *-*
This fanfic was absolutely awosome! I loved it !
And I'm reallyyyyy happy that you made a sequel *O*
SnippyandSnarky chapter 28 . 7/29/2013
Bravo! I really enjoyed this. Just beautiful at times, full of fast paced action ... never a dull moment. Loved that Harry was attracted to Draco dipped in dragon's blood, loved Draco's relationships with his family, the Slytherins and Snape. Loved that Ron & Hermione fought and struggled with accepting the Dark magic, but their loyalty to Harry won out in the end, loved that Draco never changed who he was at his center. Beautiful, exquisite characterization. Also - loved how the Dark Lord went down and Harry's last words to him. Excellent stuff!
Caro Dee chapter 25 . 7/29/2013
This entire story has been fascinating for the look into what 'dark wizard' really means but I have to say this has been one of the best Hogwarts battles I've ever read. Tense and exciting all the way through and completely original.