Reviews for Oath Breaker
abstersdaboss chapter 20 . 8/30
stop it, you both need a good spankin'
abstersdaboss chapter 19 . 8/30
draco, stop making fucking amulets.
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 8/20
I do appreciate this chapter. I have good feelings about the fic!
abstersdaboss chapter 3 . 6/29
I made the most inhumane sound, like, ever. I'm pretty sure my shipper made that sound and it carried until it reached my mouth. Lol.
MorganneleFay chapter 28 . 6/24
Bellissimo! Bravo! What an engaging in story. I was enthralled, start to finish. Hope I'm going to fond more when I go perusing the available stories available here!

Morganne
MorganneleFay chapter 1 . 6/23
Not done yet. Only on chapter 9, but wanted to pause here to commend the author and/or editor of this story. Hadn't read any fanfic in years, but stumbled upon this and was instantly sucked in. I'm so impressed I'm at a loss for words. Your incorporation of Arthurian legends and language is particularly well done. I've learned perfectly believable things about dark magic and dark wizards, not to mention secrets about the Malfoy family. I will add final thoughts when I finish, but had to pause long enough to extend kudos for this work so far.
Lucy Kent chapter 1 . 5/9
I almost forgot to review this! I loved it. A bit wordy at parts but a lot of amazing novels are.i loved the concept of dark being completely separate. it reminded me of the seelie and unseelie far courts.
Calmzone1 chapter 28 . 4/19
Great story. I started reading it a while ago and then lost it when my computer restarted, with the pages not reloading. I'm glad that I finally got to finish it. I did enjoy the different outlooks on light and dark and how the dark had kept their history, yet the lights had rewritten theirs. I'm curious to see if you did a sequel to this say 5 years out, did the last 100 families leave, including Harry, or did the others return?
Wings Of Mercury chapter 14 . 3/14
You mentioned in an earlier chapter that one of the girls hit with the wisprian curse wasn't dark, but had been around so much dark magic that rowan would still hurt her. How is that? I thought Pansy had only gathered the children of dark families, and it runs in the blood.

Also, hemlock is poisonous to everyone, right? Why did Filch try to poison the whole school instead of just the dark wizards? And how would that have picked out the dark ones if everyone was getting sick?
Lord Barinthus chapter 5 . 12/28/2016
All the "departments" in the Prophet article and Draco's explanation to Hermione felt vastly unnecessary. The majority of them would actually just be sub-Offices under the purview of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. I can't imagine, even in a bloated Ministry, there would be a Department of Arson and Flaming Curses that answers directly to the Minister with no intervening layer of bureaucracy?

Also, this (so far) has been in Draco's voice, so it feels wrong for him to refer to them as Ron/Hermione in his thoughts. Rather, all mention of them until they become closer to being friends would be by surname, even outside of dialogue.
Lord Barinthus chapter 3 . 12/28/2016
I'm confused on two parts:

1. Why are the Slytherin dorms empty? Unless every single student, Years 1-7, abandoned Voldemort and is with Pansy (unlikely in the extreme) where are the neutrals/those loyal to Voldy?

2. Why were the Malfoy accounts frozen? Lucius was legally (dirty politics aside) released from Azkaban and Narcissa hasn't been formally implicated as a DE. Yes, Draco killed his pursuers and had a besom, but a House's entire vaults are not frozen simply because the Heir did something illegal? Why should the elder Malfoys be denied access?
Lord Barinthus chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
AN #1 made me LOL.
FlXEDSTAR chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
I loveee this! It awes me how you came up with the backstories of the dark wizards, they were so precise and detailed yet simple
Guest chapter 28 . 11/12/2016
Wow this was absolutely fantastic - I stayed up all night reading it because I couldn't put it down
Guest chapter 6 . 11/4/2016
"The dark lord's death will change nothing between the followers of Merlin and Morgan. "
Shouldn't that be Merlin and Mordred?