Reviews for Oath Breaker
Sean Mulligan chapter 16 . 10/18/2009
Draco's opinion that Filch was a sadistic bully and Dumbledore's that Filch was bitter because of being a squib aren't mutually exclusive.
Sean Mulligan chapter 11 . 10/18/2009
How does Draco get along with the Slytherin muggleborns if he hates muggleborns so much?
Sean Mulligan chapter 8 . 10/18/2009
Even if mixing with muggles causes squibs then that still has nothing to do with muggleborns. Maybe the purebloods are having squibs because of imbreeding.
Dracogriph chapter 28 . 10/10/2009
What a wonderfully written story. I like the subtle transition of bringing Harry to the Dark! I also liked the back story for the Dark and the reason between the feud of Light versus Dark. Keep this up with all your stories and I will be following them for life!
Mon Dieu A Penny chapter 28 . 10/3/2009
Amazing! I would gladly trade in Half-Blood Prince and Deathly Hollows for Oath Breaker... I love Rowling but I love this more!
Laura chapter 28 . 9/24/2009
I am so, so impressed with your fabulous tale. I don't even care for poetry, but the ending poem RULES. I'll never forget your dark wizard concepts and I congratulate you for your unique ideas, your unique Draco, and some wonderful writing.
Laura chapter 8 . 9/23/2009
O, dragons, memories passed down, wyverns... unreal.
Laura chapter 7 . 9/22/2009
more brilliance with the crow talk. Wow!
Laura chapter 6 . 9/22/2009
I have been reading and enjoying your story. Just had to post after Chapter 6 - I was totally enthralled when Draco was reading his father's journal, and then when he came back to the present with the stirrings of the other students in the common room. The journal was brilliant and totally drew me into another world. Your dark vs light wizard concepts are unique in the HP world in all my readings, and I congratulate you. Looking forward to reading more. Your concepts and your writing style are very admirable.
CodeRomance chapter 28 . 9/12/2009
Freaking AWESOME story! loved it A LOT!

CodeRomance
DarkWiccanPrincess chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
You are seriously one of my favourite authors. Just so you know. And just so *I* know, when ARE you going to continue on with Oath Breaker II?

Cause I'm waiting ;)

-Princess
Jtennis chapter 28 . 8/22/2009
Alas for copyright, it keeps this from becoming a great book. You should expand on the half-blood idea, it was ...interesting.
Jtennis chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
I love the way you use actual words and include their definition and origin in the notes. It makes it that much better. I hope you keep writing!
Lovedward48 chapter 28 . 8/18/2009
Fantastic story! The plot was impressive and original! It was a pure pleasure to read your story! I love the focus on the history of dark and light. Draco and Severus are now my favorite Characters 'cause you made them so bloody brilliant! I love them to pieces! You certainly had a perfect grip on each characters personality. You even got Dumbledore's joyful, manipulative, open-minded and intelligent personality which impressed me greatly. I won't even start with the other characters. The wit and sarcasm, manipulation and deception were beyond comparison and surpassed all I dared to hope for! This fic deserves more than thrice the amount of reviews it currently has. There are very few stories as perfect as yours. Everything is well thought through. There are no boring parts that leave you groaning and wishing for the story to progress. It's got a perfect pace, everything falls into place piece by piece and it's so captivating that I could barely take my eyes off of the words. And, I swear, you really got a way with words! The paragraphs didn't drag on and on but had the perfect length to keep one interested. The dialogue was realistic, witty and well placed. Draco and Harry accepted their love for another a little too quickly; I was really surprised when they suddenly kissed in the bathroom but I did not mind. Not at all. (grin) I'm really glad you're not one of those sex-crazed fans that think sex is a whole plot and don't realize that it's always the same and really not worth the effort to write. I love that you made their love fairly chaste and that they could think beyond their hormones! It's certainly more fun to read when they act with logic not with hormones (notice how I didn't say love). I could go on and on...but I think I've said enough! Thank you so much for writing this story! You're so talented and I'm glad you're not letting it go to waste! Keep up the good work! :)
Jtennis chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
lol until u mentioned Arthur, I had no idea who Mordred was even though I has been watching the series "Merlin" w/ my parents! I feel like a dunderhead. Well this is bloody awesome and h I hope it gets even better!
798 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »