Reviews for Oath Breaker
kabilag chapter 22 . 7/8/2009
this is the first time that am glad to hear of the elder Malfoy. Am so happy.
amanda chapter 28 . 7/5/2009
Wow, just wow, that was one of the most amazing pieces of writing i have ever read. The only story i can even hope to compare it to is the stories by Lightning on the Wave. Both of you treat the characters flawlessly. I love the way you describe the dark and light magics neither as being inherently evil just different. I think the best thing I can say to you is that I would want this to be the canon of HP because it was so well done rather than whats in the original books.
Piole chapter 17 . 7/4/2009
Found your TMTN fics last week and stalked you to your account cause youre made of awesome, then I started to read this and had to let you know that you had slaved a new minion. XD
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 28 . 7/4/2009
I absolutely love this story *awed*

It's so Brilliant! Wow. Bravo
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 20 . 7/3/2009
Dumbledore having a heart attack... Sounds nice. Do I get to see it? *glinting eyes*
White Merlin chapter 28 . 6/30/2009
Excellent Story. :D
Blackroseofwisdom chapter 28 . 6/24/2009
beautiful! I absolutely loved how you expressed the darker side of things, so few people can do it... and even fewer can do what you did with this story! My only complaint would be that Draco and all had been going to Hogwarts... so they learned some of the lighter side's spells... yet Draco never used them. The story was still simply amazing!
Sumarra chapter 28 . 6/23/2009
Wow This entire story was amazing. I really enjoyed it. I will deffinatly be reading more of your stories
Marion Quixote chapter 28 . 6/22/2009
This is epic.
Marion Quixote chapter 18 . 6/22/2009
Is Draco developing some semblance of a conscience? oh my!
Marion Quixote chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
I love this Draco.

It's much more interesting than the brooding, repenting, "my daddy beat me," "I'm secretly in love with you, Potter," Draco I see so often.

I'm looking forward to the rest of the story.
ProfCyanide chapter 28 . 6/18/2009
Wow. amazing I haven't read a Harry/Draco story this good in ages, since the usual classics, many years back. The story was so well done, the action very good and the plots well thought out.

Thanks reading this story has really brightened my week.
skrybspryt chapter 28 . 6/15/2009
This story is amazing, I stayed up all night reading it. I also found myself looking up Walpurgis night and wanting to reread Athurian legends again.
Lathena Mercion chapter 28 . 6/5/2009
I love your world. The ancient conflict, how it continues, the lies the mistrust. I could see it, taste it, feel it. The song at the end was great. I enjoyed all the old english. I liked how you didn't change anyone's basic nature, if anything you emphasised it. Draco is still a whiny, manipulative, little bastard. Harry is a head strong and quick tempered. I think he would be willing to learn dark magic if told too. I really liked your conflict between light and dark wizards. Your dark wizards were amazing and complex and uncompromising and dark. but not evil. no one was truly evil in your story, although many called each other evil. So excellent story. I greatly enjoyed reading it and am now off to devour whatever else you may have written in this universe. Thanks for writing!
notsurewhy chapter 28 . 5/19/2009
great story! really enjoyed it. very well written. thanks for sharing!
773 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »