Reviews for Oath Breaker
Xxwolfy-chanxX chapter 28 . 4/19/2010
Best drak harry fic i've ever read. Loved the whole dark wizard plot and how much info and discrption you put into it...made me want to keep reading more...PLUS the harry/draco pairing cute :)
krachum chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Amazing first chapter! I love how you immediately get into the action. Boring intros are so discouraging ;)
sarcastic melody chapter 28 . 3/29/2010
This was a great story! Thanks for writing :D!
LixiLovesWhitlock chapter 10 . 3/10/2010
W.O.W.

I couldn't stop reading this since I started, but I wanted to let you know I'm thoroughly enjoying this! This is awsome! You created such a wonderful AU; it's so 'real'! I'm loving this... so I'll keep going.
LittleLyce chapter 28 . 2/25/2010
In my mind Oath Breaker almost stands as two seperate stories - the first revolving around the nature of dark magic, the second featuring Harry and Draco's relationship. Obviously the two features are intertwined but there is a shift between the first and second halves. Happily, I can say I enjoyed both.

I loved the idea of the dark children making their way through the forest and fending for themselves. I loved the imagery of the purification bath. I loved the explanation for Voldemort's insanity, and particularly Draco's bitterness in that disappointment.

I loved Draco being as fooled as Harry by the honey charm. I thought Harry's anger and violence was great characterisation. I like that their relationship is not simple or perfect. I was similarly impressed with interactions between Lucius, Narcissa and Severus.

I have a deep and long lasting love of Pansy and really enjoyed her character. I would have loved to see more of her in action rather than just through Draco's perception and memory. Her escape with the other Dark families was disappointing for that reason but made sense in terms of the realism of the plotline. I'm glad you didnt decide for a simple 'happily ever after' because I for one, would never have believed it.

Awesome story, thanks for the time and effort to share it.
Vrada chapter 28 . 2/24/2010
Loved this story very much. Very very much! Thank you for sharing!
fantasychild95 chapter 28 . 2/21/2010
awsome storii
narel-chan chapter 28 . 2/21/2010
there is only one word to describe this magical story you've weaved... breathtaking. i haven't read HP fanfiction in quite a while, but decided to explore around a bit just recently.. for one good story. and i finally settled on this gem. kept me up till late at night cause i couldn't stop reading, wanting to find out more. i love the way you developed all their feelings towards one another - how they grew to trust one another, the story line, and the acts of brilliance done by the characters - amazing, but not far-fetched at all. thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us, i had a great read after a very long time! :D
lesewut chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
One of the best stories I ever read. Everything is so well-thought-out. And I feel the characters. Especially Draco. Brilliant job. If I wore a hat, I'd take it off.
1986 chapter 28 . 2/15/2010
This is a very good story. I love how you portray Draco and the "dark wizards" well done!
cheesynoodle chapter 28 . 2/2/2010
Absolutely brilliant. Spot on characterization, and if not at points, well, it's fanfiction after all.

My review really can't do justice right now, as it's two-thirty in the morning–I just couldn't stop reading–but this really, truly, must be one of the top Harry Potter fics around. I absolutely love your take on Dark magic and wizardry, you've given it a real, solid depth, and obviously put a lot of time into it. It shows––I loved every new spell Draco introduced, and also the half-breed nature. It brought depth to a certain cast of characters that hadn't been there before.

So, brilliant job. I thoroughly enjoyed this, and am completely impressed. Now, though, I'm afraid I have to get some sleep. I will certainly rant to my friends about this tomarrow, though. :D
Stormshadow13 chapter 28 . 2/2/2010
Wow, this story was like so cool!

I loved all the action. The dragon bit was wickidly cool as was the Slytherin fludding and the final battle. This was truely a great story and I loved reading every bit of it.

Liked your perspective on the Dark Wizards.

So cool.

Great fic!
staidwaters chapter 28 . 1/30/2010
excellent and full of unexpected twists and concepts. Thanks for the read
Yvette D chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
I'm really enjoying your story! I was very happy to see a Draco/Harry story with a Snape/Lucius element as well! I also like that it's from Draco's point of view... I feel like I'm getting to know him like I never have before. Oh, and your Authors notes are great (so thorough!) Can't wait to read more! xoxo
Anon chapter 28 . 1/12/2010