Reviews for Oath Breaker
Lord Barinthus chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
AN #1 made me LOL.
FlXEDSTAR chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
I loveee this! It awes me how you came up with the backstories of the dark wizards, they were so precise and detailed yet simple
Guest chapter 28 . 11/12/2016
Wow this was absolutely fantastic - I stayed up all night reading it because I couldn't put it down
Guest chapter 6 . 11/4/2016
"The dark lord's death will change nothing between the followers of Merlin and Morgan. "
Shouldn't that be Merlin and Mordred?
TessaGray234 chapter 15 . 10/23/2016
Good story, I remember reading this years ago.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/13/2016
Absolutely beautiful. I really really like this fic, and I'm just rolling with joy at having found one of those wonderful fanfics that really breathe to life the characters and the world of the story. Thoroughly magical and lovingly written (and beta'ed, although there were a few grammar slip-ups), this fanfiction almost seems more real than the actual books, and I'll admit i like this happy ending a lot more than the canon, except the Hogwarts professors ending up as casualties :((
Thank you so much for writing this golden fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
I tried to get into this story but I just kept tripping up whenever I remembered that there'd be Severus slash. I like HPDM when it's done well, but I am NOT a fan of Severus. At all. Just thinking about him in any sexual context makes me want to hurl. Ah well. To each his or her own.
xingyj chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
I've read your work for morethan three 's the best HD story I've known! the fightings are excited, the plot are attractive, and I love draco in this story, also the way he gets along with Harry.
BlackRyuji chapter 26 . 5/27/2016
Oh those sneaky, sneaky, wonderful men.
The Lost Playwright chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
This is original and I like that. Came here from a recommendation.
Guest chapter 28 . 3/10/2016
Very good ! It was well written and the story was as if it could be part of the original story. A great read. Thank you.
AKTF-0729 chapter 28 . 3/2/2016
Omg...words can not even describe how much I fell in love with this fic. It was just so wonderfully written and I was just so obsessed with this for the past week. Every chance I got to read it, I would. Thank you for this wonderful fic of yours!
Hancock23 chapter 28 . 2/28/2016
i completely loved and enjoyed this fic! i love a strong draco and this story gave me that. it was a really inspired piece, definetely a favorite.
Anon chapter 28 . 1/26/2016
I simply enjoyed this story. The plot really intrigued me and certain things (half-breeds, amulets, traditions, etc.) really piqued me interest as I continued reading. The story's pace was just right for me and I loved that everything was in Draco's POV (for once). I really enjoyed this story and look forward to any other work that you may write. (n_n)
hmmmmm chapter 15 . 1/25/2016
weirdest chapter I have ever read. Just give me a moment to WTF...
837 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »