Reviews for Oath Breaker
sydsydgray chapter 28 . 3/1/2015
This story was so fascinating to read. I loved the culture of the dark wizards. You have an amazing imagination and thank you for weaving such an amazing story together. You captured both of Harry and Malfoy's personalities so well. Awesome Job :)
Crimson chapter 28 . 2/9/2015
I must say, you got yourself such a mind blowing novel here :) I've read several fanfics of Draco siding with the Light side; however, very little portray him with his Slytherin traits. This Draco that you conjured was very realistic, as well as your other characters. I also deeply appreciate the time, effort, and imagination you put into making a history for the Dark magic. How I wish it was canon! I wish I could know more the traditions, it is fascinating! It was very interesting to read, and it was simply amazing! It built a stable background for the Death Eaters and it made their side more, let's say sympathetic. Also, the background of Merlin and Morgan was very informative and an interesting tool to use in this fanfic. I also admire how you painted the Light side to be merely ignorant and fearful, rather than arrogant murderers. And thank you for the slow building romance between Harry and Draco, as it would not be believable otherwise :)
Thank you thank you thank you thank you, this story will be for sure be in my top 5 Drarry fanfics:)
hiddenheadspace chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
May I podfic this work? The podfic would be published over at my ao3 account, "maplewix". I would really like to podfic this but I'll understand if not.
Holly chapter 28 . 12/23/2014
This song reminded me of your wonderful, amazing and incredibly well written story.

watch?vU10ftE4XQvo
or look up "Faun - Walpurgisnacht"
Guest chapter 28 . 12/10/2014
Thank you. I throughly enjoyed it.
lips-like-morphinee chapter 28 . 11/29/2014
This was one of the best stories ive read in a very long time
TinaMaki chapter 28 . 11/21/2014
I absolutely love this story! It's extremely interesting, original and I always love political fanfics!
The end was rather sad, but also beautiful...
Lawli-Art chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Hooray! I love explosions!
Lunacom chapter 28 . 8/14/2014
This was truly a great story. I'm going to the sequel!
Lunacom chapter 20 . 8/13/2014
Harry, mind-rape is still rape. And that's not cool man. Kinda glad it worked out quickly.
Lunacom chapter 17 . 8/13/2014
I think remember your story. I was reading it years ago. It wasn't done yet. I know the fight will happen soon I just hope that it's private.
Lunacom chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
To be honest, Draco didn't say yes to indiscriminate killing of the light. Probably just pain and a little torture.
Lunacom chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
To be fair, Harry never had a chance. Cut off from anything magic when he's not somewhere Dumbledor can see him did not allow chances for self study.
Lunacom chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
I'm reading your story in LJ so I don't miss anything. But I ha e cone to the conclusion that in breaking from the Dark Lord Draco has done more for the Light that anything Wesley, Granger, and Harry had done combined. And he did it on purpose with a real plan.
d chapter 28 . 7/28/2014
I love your story. The plot is incredibly unique and entertaining.
809 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »