Reviews for Oath Breaker
Emerald Ashes chapter 28 . 7/17/2013
That was brilliant - full of action, romance, and intrigue. There were surprises, yes, but I'm absolutely thrilled by the amount of foreshadowing, starting as early as the first chapter. It's clear that the author put a great deal of time and effort into this piece. I'm leaving this with the warm, contented feeling that always accompanies the end of a good book.
MargaritaS chapter 28 . 7/4/2013
a fantastic story
LzayNiight chapter 20 . 5/29/2013
I feel like to many things were glazed over in this. I get the sentiment that Harry will likely hurt Draco again, in all that. But invading someone's mine like that...I definitely feel more punishment should have been establish to further push Harry to not do that shit again. I would have killed the little fucker if that was me, love be damned.
LZayNiight chapter 14 . 5/29/2013
I picture a mermaid. I wonder if his body is similar to the ideal image of one?

And I'm with Draco on this. Just kill the fucker and be done with it. . .
TanyaPotter chapter 28 . 5/8/2013
Loved it. Harry/Draco stories are so over done it's hard to find an origional one that I like. Thank you so much for sharing.
The King in White chapter 16 . 3/24/2013
Well it's certainly been a ride. You're an excellent writer, and you've constructed a very detailed and thought out world. But at this point I think that the bestiality squick factor is icing my feet out.
otakunerd1 chapter 28 . 3/1/2013
this was PERFECT thank you so much for writing it was amazing! how on earth did you come up with such a brilliant story? i havent read such an amazing in a long long time if ever. please never stop writing because you have so much talent and creativity, not only the plot but the way you captured the characters and the action packed scenes left me breathless and the way youve added to magic and its possibilities for me but also the way ive thought about some things because of the war between light and dark abd the way the two sides have treated each other. i also love your spells and songs, theres so much thought and background and beauty in them. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS FIC I LOVED IT!
sillysnarrylovinggirl chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
You take the magic to a place I've never seen before. Brava! I could barely put it down except when I got a little frustrated because of the ending I supposed was coming but didn't. Thank you for too btw. I'm sure I'll read it again one day and I'll definitely be reccing it as a cool example of different kinds of magic in HP.
sillysnarrylovinggirl chapter 28 . 1/22/2013
Wow. The way you describe it I could read about dark magic for hours. I've never read such a Draco centric fic - so different and good. Lovely story, definitely going into my favorites.
azure1996 chapter 28 . 12/18/2012
Loved it
Jaricchi chapter 28 . 12/15/2012
I can't believe I waited this long to read this! It's really wonderful! Thanks for your fics, they seem really well thought of and it seems to come so natural for you. I do appreciate that you took time to write this and share it with us! Thanks so much!

Ever Reading,
Tsuki
Fuzzy Eared chapter 28 . 12/9/2012
Hi! I've actually already read this and what's posted so far of oath breakers II on my cell, but I had to leave a review telling you how absolutely entranced I am by your verse. Admittedly the first chapter or two was a struggle because of the unexpected AU and bits of OoC, but I did get used to it. I am very glad I did. You have created a fantastic HP spin off that deserves books in its own right. The combination of real history, legend and bits of your own twist are consistent and wonderfully utilized. You never once over-glamorized the new attributes and story elements even though there were several opportunities where I might have expected it. All in all, this felt incredibly real and complete. A novel, not a piece of fanfiction. Thank you.
Mashkai30 chapter 28 . 11/20/2012
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
GeekIsShowing chapter 28 . 10/17/2012
A beautiful story, I adore and love this!
Khashana chapter 28 . 9/18/2012
This is the coolest story. In so many D/H fics, Draco abandons all that he was when he abandons the dark lord, which always seems a bit too convenient, doesn't it? So I love the way dark magic is just part of Draco and some of the other Slytherins in your story, something they can't change, something that went far back before Voldemort, and not something inherently evil, and I love how neither of them change their nature to be with each other, they simply bridge a gap. The amount of detail you put into this is astounding, fabulous, wonderful. If you took the HP storyline out of it, and used just the background you created to write a novel, I think it could be a bestseller. Obviously it wouldn't be easy, and considering you've already written this, you may very well be perfectly content to let it be, and it's wonderful the way it is. If fanfiction were publishable, it would be a bestseller just like this.
773 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »