Reviews for Oath Breaker
Anon chapter 7 . 1/25
I must simply point out that I am enthralled about Pansy's message. It was intriguing, and gave insight to how 'dark children' were apparently raised. I commend the effort into putting that in; It's is a very interesting concept, and frankly I just like everything about this fanfiction. (n_n)
Fanficcgirl chapter 12 . 1/12
I love this!
purple potter head chapter 27 . 1/6
Pretty OK story
Eagle-Eyes chapter 28 . 12/11/2015
Very good story...

Keep writing as life allows...
Melinda chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
This was one of the best HP stories I've ever read. I liked how you created a whole new world and meaning with the characters. It was very easy to get wrapped up in the plot and the characters. While I really did enjoy reading the story, I felt like something was missing. Maybe it's just because I'm such a sap when it comes to relationships and romance sometimes, but I felt like there was something lacking between Harry and Draco. I think you played it out perfectly between the two of them, but in a way, I was somehow expecting more but it never came. The way they dealt with their feelings were a bit unnerving, and there were times where I really doubted their intentions for each other.

Hmm, nonetheless, this was well thought out and I applaud you for the hard work and dedication you've put towards this story. I also managed to catch a glimpse of the sequel but decided to not read it since this already gave me a satisfactory ending. I guess the lack of something I felt from part one wouldn't let me to continue to part two. It was honestly nothing you lacked however. I guess my wishful thinking was hoping for something that cannot be pleased because people do have their own perspective and ideas of how relationships happen.

Thank you for writing such an amazing story.
Asyndetism chapter 5 . 6/25/2015
loathe- to hate, despise
loath- unwilling, reluctant

You used "loathe" rather than "loath" in one of your lines; I think the specific context was "loathe as he was to speak to a Mudblood," or something similar to that.

Cheers
Bad English chapter 19 . 6/12/2015
Uh, how to see the writer reply... CRY!How stupid I am!OMG, I can't even find my comment!
TAT(被自己蠢哭了的某只)
Bad English chapter 20 . 6/12/2015
Like my name, my English grade never has been excellent... I use the translator to translate what I want to say. So this comment is full of grammar mistakes,of course.(XDDD~)
This article is the best one that I've seen.. It is full of exotic style... Or, I see the version gives me a translation of the unique tone. I like it very much.. All of the settings were fascinating, especially for the wild Domestic Elf (Don't know why, I have a particularly deep memory for this)and about all the dark wizards traditional..Have to say, in China, Potter Harry series of the same humanities rarely do so well. I nag to say a lot, just want to tell my dear author adults: I like this article very muchhhhhh!I was so lucky to meet it.

Love you.
Totally can't understand that what a pile of English words' mean is.
YOUR CUTE CHINESE READER~~—

Add a few words:if you see this funny and loopholes comments, and reply to a few words, I will be happy to to explode ~ happy to fly~happy to decide to learn English well~!(You should know learn English is harder than fight with a Johnson)

Chinese version:就像我的名字,我的英语成绩从来没有得到过优秀…我用翻译器把我想说的翻译了过来,所以这条评论当然到处都充满了语法错误XDDD~
这篇文是我所看过的最棒的那个。它充满某种异域风情…或者说,我看的版本给我一种翻译特有的腔调。我爱死这种文了。所有的设定都很迷人,尤其是对于野生的家养小精灵的描写(不知道为什么,我对这一段的记忆特别深刻)以及有关黑巫师传统的全部。不得不说,在中国,哈利波特系列的同人文很少有做的这么出色的。我啰啰嗦嗦地说了这么一大堆,只想告诉亲爱的作者大人:我非常喜欢这篇文!我很幸运自己遇到了它。

爱你。
完全不明白那堆英语单词说的是啥。
你可爱的中国读者~~—

补充几句:如果您看到了这条滑稽的、漏洞百出的评论,并回复了几个单词儿,我将会开心到爆~开心到飞起~开心到决定学好英语~!(你得知道学习英语比和巨怪打架还困难)
Machaon's Apprentice chapter 28 . 3/27/2015
A truly fascinating AU, with moments of breathtaking action !
Sketchy-d00d chapter 28 . 3/17/2015
Brilliant! I always love a good Creature!Draco fic. I love all the little translations and stuff. I especially love the little poem for talking to crows. In fact, I memorised it XD I said it to my dad and he gave me this odd look before continuing what he was doing. -Cat.
Sini chapter 28 . 3/17/2015
I've read this about three times now and I love it!:) well done!
wytygr chapter 28 . 3/12/2015
this is the best Harry Potter fanfic ever. i personnaly fid it more fulfilling in characters and plot than JKR's original.

most of her characters were as shallow as a puddle. even tho a character like Ron Weasley with always be an arrogant, loudmouthed, biased, little arsehole.

and it must be galling for some of the darksided kids to have to hear his loudmouthed rants with one breathe then in the next seeing him shovelling food into his gaping maw like a pig.

your characters are so much more. filled with muchness. and i love your take on the opposing sides. there is always the dark hidden truth to history.
sydsydgray chapter 28 . 3/1/2015
This story was so fascinating to read. I loved the culture of the dark wizards. You have an amazing imagination and thank you for weaving such an amazing story together. You captured both of Harry and Malfoy's personalities so well. Awesome Job :)
Crimson chapter 28 . 2/9/2015
I must say, you got yourself such a mind blowing novel here :) I've read several fanfics of Draco siding with the Light side; however, very little portray him with his Slytherin traits. This Draco that you conjured was very realistic, as well as your other characters. I also deeply appreciate the time, effort, and imagination you put into making a history for the Dark magic. How I wish it was canon! I wish I could know more the traditions, it is fascinating! It was very interesting to read, and it was simply amazing! It built a stable background for the Death Eaters and it made their side more, let's say sympathetic. Also, the background of Merlin and Morgan was very informative and an interesting tool to use in this fanfic. I also admire how you painted the Light side to be merely ignorant and fearful, rather than arrogant murderers. And thank you for the slow building romance between Harry and Draco, as it would not be believable otherwise :)
Thank you thank you thank you thank you, this story will be for sure be in my top 5 Drarry fanfics:)
hiddenheadspace chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
May I podfic this work? The podfic would be published over at my ao3 account, "maplewix". I would really like to podfic this but I'll understand if not.
821 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »