Reviews for Oath Breaker
CreslinWest chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
I can't go any further without reviewing this. You have woven a fascinating story. This chapter raises a few interesting points with Voldemort's heritage. And possibly the heritage of his remaining Death-Eaters. It could be that either they are all so frightened of him that they daren't tell him he's looking in the wrong place for the kids, or that the only Death-Eater's he has left are not truly raised as dark wizards themselves.
so.ouka chapter 28 . 6/18/2014
The action moment are a bit messy and sometimes hard to follow but the story is very great and really love slow built relation and I think you've done a great job here, so thank you.
I really love how You showed how propaganda Can kill a community for the wrong raison and how the truth Can be discovered only if your try to know without prejudice. Anyway that was good
Sara chapter 28 . 6/16/2014
Absolutely perfect! I enjoyed it very much
Good job
so.ouka chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
A Nice lucius is refreshing I like it, it really seems like a father son relation and it's quite rare not to see evil lucius in hpdm fanfic. Therefore, thank you.
Mahlerman chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
This story is awesome and amazing and I've read it at least four times
I also noticed that the war and the sides are kind of like the dynamics in WWII between Russia, Germany, and England/US, where Russia is like the dark wizards and agree to fight Voldemort(Germany) along with the light wizards (Britain/US) but turn on each other the moment their common enemy is defeated. Idk if it was intentional or not but I like it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I am a junior high school students in China. After I read the translation, want to come and have a look at your articles.
I proved to be an English faggots! I should not have any expectation for can understand English...
Ahem, just want to say that, you write the article is very good.
Dimplz chapter 28 . 4/17/2014
I really liked this fic. I also liked it was told from Draco's POV. The Dark Magic aspect of this fic was fascinating! You are very creative to think of such a rich mechanic that was the whole Dark Magic culture.

I thought your characterizations were good. I love that Snape had a big part in this story as he is my favorite character in the series (followed by Draco). The Drarry relationship portion was good too, though I would've liked to see more progression between begrudging friendship to professing love. Thanks for writing.
Ciel Ali chapter 28 . 3/28/2014
I can t speak english very well, but thanks.
I loved, was great
darkdranzer chapter 28 . 3/25/2014
wow this was awesome i love the dark magic part of this.
Fan 770 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I buy this story, it ended perfectly and show sensitive and fragile side of Draco.
Twinwolfsister chapter 28 . 2/19/2014
Beautiful, The Night Mother would be proud of your work.
MedicatedGenius chapter 28 . 2/8/2014
This is one of my favorite fan fics. So well written. I can tell that a lot of thought went into it, and it flows really well. There are a few eyebrow raising plot points, but, for the most part, I thought it was really good. Thanks!
snapeswidow chapter 28 . 1/23/2014
A fic with three of the things I love! Drarry, Snape and the Malfoys paired, and Morgan le Fay!
THi story and your background of the Dark Wizards is truly amazing! The way you portray the Malfoys and Severus it beautiful and more then anything JKR could have hoped to imagine herself. They way you use Morgan as the "Goddess" of the Dark Wizards, as JKr Used Merlin for the Light is Brilliant!

I have used the war Between Morgan and Merlin in my own writing as a back story to explain why the wizarding world is divided into light and dark, but never had the courage to publish/ post them. After reading this (and the sequel), you've given me the "kick in the pants" to drag my stories out of hiding to look over and eventually post.

I hope to see more from this Universe of yours.
Diddleymaz chapter 28 . 1/7/2014
One of the best things on here
Emerald-Pen chapter 28 . 11/14/2013