Reviews for Oath Breaker
Holly chapter 28 . 12/23/2014
This song reminded me of your wonderful, amazing and incredibly well written story.

watch?vU10ftE4XQvo
or look up "Faun - Walpurgisnacht"
Guest chapter 28 . 12/10/2014
Thank you. I throughly enjoyed it.
lips-like-morphinee chapter 28 . 11/29/2014
This was one of the best stories ive read in a very long time
TinaMaki chapter 28 . 11/21/2014
I absolutely love this story! It's extremely interesting, original and I always love political fanfics!
The end was rather sad, but also beautiful...
runqi chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Hooray! I love explosions!
Lunacom chapter 28 . 8/14/2014
This was truly a great story. I'm going to the sequel!
Lunacom chapter 20 . 8/13/2014
Harry, mind-rape is still rape. And that's not cool man. Kinda glad it worked out quickly.
Lunacom chapter 17 . 8/13/2014
I think remember your story. I was reading it years ago. It wasn't done yet. I know the fight will happen soon I just hope that it's private.
Lunacom chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
To be honest, Draco didn't say yes to indiscriminate killing of the light. Probably just pain and a little torture.
Lunacom chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
To be fair, Harry never had a chance. Cut off from anything magic when he's not somewhere Dumbledor can see him did not allow chances for self study.
Lunacom chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
I'm reading your story in LJ so I don't miss anything. But I ha e cone to the conclusion that in breaking from the Dark Lord Draco has done more for the Light that anything Wesley, Granger, and Harry had done combined. And he did it on purpose with a real plan.
d chapter 28 . 7/28/2014
I love your story. The plot is incredibly unique and entertaining.
CreslinWest chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
I can't go any further without reviewing this. You have woven a fascinating story. This chapter raises a few interesting points with Voldemort's heritage. And possibly the heritage of his remaining Death-Eaters. It could be that either they are all so frightened of him that they daren't tell him he's looking in the wrong place for the kids, or that the only Death-Eater's he has left are not truly raised as dark wizards themselves.
so.ouka chapter 28 . 6/18/2014
The action moment are a bit messy and sometimes hard to follow but the story is very great and really love slow built relation and I think you've done a great job here, so thank you.
I really love how You showed how propaganda Can kill a community for the wrong raison and how the truth Can be discovered only if your try to know without prejudice. Anyway that was good
Sara chapter 28 . 6/16/2014
Absolutely perfect! I enjoyed it very much
Good job