Reviews for Oath Breaker
Lunacom chapter 28 . 8/14/2014
This was truly a great story. I'm going to the sequel!
Lunacom chapter 20 . 8/13/2014
Harry, mind-rape is still rape. And that's not cool man. Kinda glad it worked out quickly.
Lunacom chapter 17 . 8/13/2014
I think remember your story. I was reading it years ago. It wasn't done yet. I know the fight will happen soon I just hope that it's private.
Lunacom chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
To be honest, Draco didn't say yes to indiscriminate killing of the light. Probably just pain and a little torture.
Lunacom chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
To be fair, Harry never had a chance. Cut off from anything magic when he's not somewhere Dumbledor can see him did not allow chances for self study.
Lunacom chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
I'm reading your story in LJ so I don't miss anything. But I ha e cone to the conclusion that in breaking from the Dark Lord Draco has done more for the Light that anything Wesley, Granger, and Harry had done combined. And he did it on purpose with a real plan.
d chapter 28 . 7/28/2014
I love your story. The plot is incredibly unique and entertaining.
CreslinWest chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
I can't go any further without reviewing this. You have woven a fascinating story. This chapter raises a few interesting points with Voldemort's heritage. And possibly the heritage of his remaining Death-Eaters. It could be that either they are all so frightened of him that they daren't tell him he's looking in the wrong place for the kids, or that the only Death-Eater's he has left are not truly raised as dark wizards themselves.
so.ouka chapter 28 . 6/18/2014
The action moment are a bit messy and sometimes hard to follow but the story is very great and really love slow built relation and I think you've done a great job here, so thank you.
I really love how You showed how propaganda Can kill a community for the wrong raison and how the truth Can be discovered only if your try to know without prejudice. Anyway that was good
Sara chapter 28 . 6/16/2014
Absolutely perfect! I enjoyed it very much
Good job
so.ouka chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
A Nice lucius is refreshing I like it, it really seems like a father son relation and it's quite rare not to see evil lucius in hpdm fanfic. Therefore, thank you.
Mahlerman chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
This story is awesome and amazing and I've read it at least four times
I also noticed that the war and the sides are kind of like the dynamics in WWII between Russia, Germany, and England/US, where Russia is like the dark wizards and agree to fight Voldemort(Germany) along with the light wizards (Britain/US) but turn on each other the moment their common enemy is defeated. Idk if it was intentional or not but I like it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I am a junior high school students in China. After I read the translation, want to come and have a look at your articles.
I proved to be an English faggots! I should not have any expectation for can understand English...
Ahem, just want to say that, you write the article is very good.
Dimplz chapter 28 . 4/17/2014
I really liked this fic. I also liked it was told from Draco's POV. The Dark Magic aspect of this fic was fascinating! You are very creative to think of such a rich mechanic that was the whole Dark Magic culture.

I thought your characterizations were good. I love that Snape had a big part in this story as he is my favorite character in the series (followed by Draco). The Drarry relationship portion was good too, though I would've liked to see more progression between begrudging friendship to professing love. Thanks for writing.
Ciel Ali chapter 28 . 3/28/2014
I can t speak english very well, but thanks.
I loved, was great