Reviews for Oath Breaker
Belladonna chapter 2 . 2/6/2006
The beginning paragraph seemed to imply a past life, perhaps? Ah, it's very satisfying to know that Draco has finally gotten past the childish pranks and on to the subtle art of manipulation.
Belladonna chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Usually, it takes me more than one chapter to convince me that the story I'm reading is a great one. But right now, I'm sold, body and soul. *happy sigh* I've always found the dark side seductive. And here it is, a dark H/D fic? With dark curses a flying? I'm absolutely, totally in love! Haven't felt that way since I've read LadyRhiyana's fics. *sigh* This one has the potential to be a masterpiece IMHO. Oh, and I love those dark spells *smile*.
Valerie chapter 10 . 2/5/2006
I must say I am very impressed with this story. I have read a lot of H/D, but very few of the darker ones, yet this is a great story. I like the history you're giving, the details on the dark arts and the activites surrounding them (like harvesting the dragons) and the unique approach you're taking with Harry and Draco. I was very happy when Harry asked Draco to tell him the history, very happy to see Harry stand between the mob and Draco. You are devling deep into the realm of inherited prejudices and I like how you point out that Harry will defeat the Dark Lord because he has no predisposed notions of anything. You make his innocence his greatest weapon, yet Harry maintains a fair curiosity! The underlying romance is now taking form with a solid foundation of mutual respect, and you have me very curious about whatever Harry has that requires medication. Good character work and I look forward to the next chapter!
trinia chapter 10 . 2/5/2006
oh.

excellent job! i really hope you continue this soon!

im not sure what else to say, it's simply an absolutely amzing story!
SilverDragon1610 chapter 10 . 2/5/2006
I loved this chapter. It was really, really good.

I'm interested to hear what's wrong with Harry to make him take that medicine. But I can wait.

Hopefully Draco doesn't get into too much trouble and Harry is there to support him as much as possible.

Update soon. Till then. Cya!
girlthatsaidno chapter 10 . 2/3/2006
How on earth a story this good has only 76 reviews after 10 chapters is beyond me! What's wrong with these people? :)

Love the history you created for the dark wizards. I always thought the HP novels lacked in that aspect that the dark wizards were no more than two dimentional, sterotypical bad guys. Your story gives them a history, a wonderful one at that, and we get to see the reasons behind how they become what they are. The idea that children can "see" their ancestors deaths was true genius!

And of course, the icing on the cake, it's H/D!(More to come on that soon I hope :P)

Please update soon. The waiting is killing me.

Wisewitch
Dragenphly chapter 10 . 2/1/2006
God. That was...horrific. How dare they attack Draco because they think they're right? Fucking bigots. I hate them. Harry is amazing. Maybe he's not light or dark but he understands loyalty and family.
hunt4me chapter 10 . 1/31/2006
YEAH! You updated! It's such good timing too! Right when I'm suppose to be doing homework! now, dont get me wrong, I'm not a slacker...teehee Continue son~!
ura-hd chapter 10 . 1/31/2006
Cool chapter!

Poor Draco. It is a kind of weird that light wizards are so prone to mob behavior. It is weird because it points to the lack of intelligence. But I guess it is part of the story.

The story is so unusual and interesting that I really wished that you updated it more often. It's ok, however, as long as you plan to finish it.

Great job!
MyOriginalIntent chapter 10 . 1/31/2006
This chapter was intense. I loved it!
hunt4me chapter 9 . 1/17/2006
While I told my mom that I was going to study my butt off for the upcoming exams, I found myself reading your fic! I couldn't even stop myself like half an hour before I had an exam ( i think I did pretty bad for that, but that's oki!). Please do continue and I'll continue to update and I'll definetely wait for you!
HauntedPast chapter 9 . 1/17/2006
I absolutley love this!

I can't describe it- I just love the snappy dialogue and I adore what you've done with Draco's character!

It's refreshing and different- exactly what I've been looking for.

Please update soon.
Meggplant chapter 9 . 1/16/2006
you never cease to amaze. this is a wonderful chapter. every chapter you write, you introduce more questions than answers, and i love it. it's like a mystery novel, only better, because i'm sure there's to be a Harry/Draco bit sometime in the future! *grins*

i wish someone would just wack Ron and Hermione over the head. you've managed to expand on all the reasons why they both bother me in canon, and having their issues so obvious makes me wonder why the hell Harry puts up with them so well. if they were my friends, i'd have gotten fed up much sooner, and told them to get over themselves. also, i sort of wish Harry would take the hint and go look up more on wizarding history or something. you hit the nail on the head - no matter how prominent Harry's profile in the wizarding world, he knows nothing about it, and until he does, will never understand what he's fighting for, nor why he should care in the first place.

again. your story is absolutely astounding - the writing is beautiful, the characters true, and i can't wait for the next chapter.

cheers!

xoxox
Yue-Yu chapter 9 . 1/15/2006
OMG!

I love this fanfic!

Its slow and extremely detained.

Well written and makes reader

know that there must be a plot

behind all it. _ Or your just

very good at writing...

I can't wait for the next chapter!

Update soon! ~*Yue*~
Animejo chapter 9 . 1/11/2006
Love it, like it. Waiting for more.
817 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »