Reviews for Oath Breaker
Hadrien Asbury chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
I am really liking this so far. I'm very surious to se where you bring the prejudice against the Dark Arts, and this isn't a "Draco switches sides so Harry falls for him" story; you are hinting at some serious character development to bring them to a place where they can even be friends nevermind be lovers. I am very happy with this story so far, it has the makings of one of the better ones. I will read on and review more...
Phantom Fox chapter 7 . 11/26/2005
Oh, cool...Update!
ura-hd chapter 7 . 11/25/2005
Great chapter!
eyeinthesky chapter 7 . 11/24/2005
I'm not normally one for Draco's POV but have been taken in with your story. Hoping to continue to see more Harry/Draco interaction. Thanks for the update.
Serenity chapter 7 . 11/23/2005
I hope you'll update soon! I love your story so much.
SilverDragon1610 chapter 7 . 11/22/2005
I really love this story. I'm also really glad that you updated, it gave me something to read and keep me busy for a while - I'm really bored and will be all week until friday. sucks really.

Anywho, i really, really love this story and I hope that you update it again soon. Till then. Cya!
Chaney chapter 7 . 11/22/2005
I swear I reviewed this...but my name's not there, so I must have forgotten. I love this story, really. On my bookmarks for a long time. I love the way you create a dark Draco who isn't truly evil, just has a different way of looking at good. I always look forward to the next chapter.
DreamlikeCheese chapter 7 . 11/22/2005
This is by far the most intelligent fan fiction I've ever read. It's nice to find someone who not only can write, but also has knowledge beyond the Harry Potter books. The Latin/Roman invasion vs the Old English/Celtic resistance is inspired and I love the way this story is progressing. I can't wait to see where you take this story next. I know your chapters are long, and obviously well thought-out, but I hope you update quickly. This is by far the most intriguing fan fiction I've read so far and it would be a shame to have to wait forever to find out what happens and, most importantly, how it happens. Thankyou for writing such a wonderful story.
Lubbleeone chapter 7 . 11/22/2005
hmm...yees
SilverDragon1610 chapter 6 . 11/21/2005
I really like this story, a lot.

You should really have way more reviews this what's here. This story disserves to have a hundred reviews of praises.

You have really captured their characters to a 'T'.

I love it and I hope that you update again soon. Till then. Cya!
Anonymous chapter 6 . 11/8/2005
This is good. Very, very good. Update soon.
xKeiriax chapter 6 . 11/4/2005
I don't know why you don't have more reviews, this fic is incredibly good! How many chapters till D/H action? Keep up the great work!
Lubbleeone chapter 6 . 11/2/2005
heeheehee...draco seems alittle...hm...upset? hope you update agian some time in the future!
olivialynlee chapter 6 . 11/1/2005
You really have a great grasp on Draco's character. He is very complex and you are portraying all those interesting aspects. I liked the conversation between Harry and Draco in the kitchen. I will be very interested to see how you build their relationship. Well done and I look forward to your next chapter!
tremano chapter 5 . 10/18/2005
I very much appreciate the way you explain how different types of magic work and the price required for mastery. I also like this lonely but not wimpy Draco: I detest writers who think that having Malfoy cry and grovel for forgiveness is a victory for the so-called light(way too many since HBP). The Gryffindors' righteousness is almost amusing-do they think Voldemort will play by rules? To win this, they will have to look deep in the abyss, and hope they can learn how families like the Malfoys have lived on the brink. Will there be news of Pansy and the other Slytherins any time soon? Will they try for sanctuary too? I suspect that until Malfoy's knowledge/skill saves one or more of the goody-goodies, he'll remain outcast-keep him strong. Keep writing.
772 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »