Reviews for Oath Breaker
Ravenfrog chapter 9 . 1/1/2006
I find this work of yours to be absolutely fascinating: it stays true to the character of the Malfoys and yet presents possibilities more intriguing than a childish black and white portrayal.
Mystiqal Neko chapter 8 . 12/28/2005
Good lord! I loved your fic so so very much! It was.. simply superb! I loved evry single bit of it, the characters, the plot, the underlying story.. EVERYTHING! Keep up the wonderful work!
Loving chapter 8 . 12/23/2005
Congratulations! You've just joined my list of top twenty fics! :) Honestly this fic is Awesome. You portrayed a realistic side to the dark arts, not just making them evil and petty. You gave a reason as to why the upper classes practice the Dark arts and you one hell of a writer.
ura-hd chapter 8 . 12/11/2005
I love this story. Very original!

I admired Draco's wings as well :). I imagine that he is a really beatiful wyvern.

I cannot wait to know what will happen next!
Dragenphly chapter 8 . 12/10/2005
How absolutely intriguing. I think your plot is so original, which is difficult when there are so many Harry Potter stories *grins* I just really like this, and I'm looking forward to reading more.
Firadraco chapter 8 . 12/9/2005
I absolutely love this story. You need to update soon. I look forward to what will happen next. You're an excellent writer.
iceicetiger chapter 8 . 12/9/2005
Would Sirius' family have been 'half-breeds'? Or even less complicated, would the Black's have been dark wizards? Because obviously the weasleys aren't dark wizards even though they are pure, so not all pure blood families are dark wizards, but would a 'light' witch marry into a known or suspected 'dark' wizard family? (Narcissa and Lucius) ... And if the Black's were dark wizards, wouldn't they have their own cleansing ritual...? Perhaps Harry could learn the Black family cleansing spell from Narcissa when she emerges.. or perhaps Draco knows it? I think harry would have some claim to learn the black family's, as he is the inheritor of Grimauld place... ?

Maybe this is too much theorizing... I always ask too many questions..

Either way, I really enjoy this story. Very good. Looking forward to more dark magick and what not :D/
chaosfairyaries chapter 8 . 12/9/2005
Hi, i just wanted to say that i really like your story and i think it's very well written, your rendition of Draco and Sev. is very good and close to cannon.
Bemavajyi chapter 8 . 12/9/2005
OMG!

That was so friekin' cool! Please update. I love your story so much (as it seems to be the most authentic and realistic one out there -compared to J.K. Rowling's world-).

I'm luvin' it! (I know, korny...)
dstrbd child chapter 8 . 12/8/2005
So that's what Draco's dreams were about. I had my suspicions, but I wasn't even close to the real answer. This story is truly magnificent! I love the plot, the characterization is absolutely perfect. I like how both Harry and Draco are strong physically and mentally. Most stories have one of them being so weak that I can't bear to read them. I love how this Draco seems truly evil, and yet not at the same time. It's a relief to see someone write him so well and not make him out to be an overactive brat. I can't wait until the next update! Thi story is one for my fav's list!
Phantom Fox chapter 8 . 12/8/2005
Me likey dragons, but dragons-es that go after Drakey are bad...And suugar is good...Update soon!
SilverDragon1610 chapter 8 . 12/8/2005
Great Chapter! I really love Draco's character in this story, he's just so catchy...

Anywho, I really, really loved this chapter and I'm really interested in reading more. Update when you can. Till then. Cya!
zeynel chapter 8 . 12/8/2005
great new part! i loved it. Wow! So many secrets on dark wizards! I've been wondering... About potions ingredients... what of the basilic? I mean, even if the flesh is rotten, there's still the bones and teeth and... well, i don't know, but no one else than Harry or voldemort could have had access to them, couldn't they? Wouldn't snape be interested in them?
Kia chapter 7 . 12/1/2005
I am awed by your attention to detail - loved the bit about the black birds rhyme - and the part about the dark wizards' children was tantilizing. An entirely different culture. I think what I like most about this fic is how you show that dark and light are subjective. That the so-called light wizards think they know all they need to know about the dark wizards and that dark is evil, but that is just so presumptous and narrow-minded. And I really like how you're portraying the 'other side of the story'.
Hadrien Asbury chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
I am really liking this so far. I'm very surious to se where you bring the prejudice against the Dark Arts, and this isn't a "Draco switches sides so Harry falls for him" story; you are hinting at some serious character development to bring them to a place where they can even be friends nevermind be lovers. I am very happy with this story so far, it has the makings of one of the better ones. I will read on and review more...
801 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »