Reviews for It Had to Happen in Snape's Class
J Wish chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
This is really good, and personally I think would make a great premise to a longer storey (despite HBP coming out next week). It could be made into something that is AU due to HBP.
Jenna chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
I thought that this was definitely a JK-esque take on what would happen. Your Draco was canon, as were your Hermione and Ron. The only thing I would have liked to see more of was Snape's interaction with the class before Harry's accident. Brilliant for a first go.
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Like it. Was voldy cruciating a bunch of deatheaters and Harry getting the reflection of the curse? And it was his scar that was bleeding, right? Continue.
ausfox chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Wow! If this was your first attempt at a fic - then I say well done! I thought it was neither long-winded nor crappy. I am hoping that you will consent to write more as I am very interested in seeing how the story continues.
MsHellFire2005 chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Wow very good. I love the amount of detail that you put in to the fic. I really hope that you update soon. The Idea is one that has a lot of room to make it great which you have started keep it up. If you need a beta email me.
ErisEris chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Are you really going to leave this as a one-shot?

Well... I hope you continue. I liked your writing style and it seems like a good beginning.
Sallywags chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Its a cool scenario, I'm always interested about what would happen if Snape ever really saw how much Harry suffered. Great start! X
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17