Reviews for It Had to Happen in Snape's Class
wrappedinharry chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
How come Amelia Bones was minister in an earlier chapter and here, Scrimgoeur is? A little confusing.
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Excellent start. Poor Harry. Never gets a break, does he. At least Snape has now seen first hand how bad things can get for the-boy-he-loves-to-hate.
memory-flower chapter 11 . 5/28/2010
I love this story! So nice and yet captivating. Only thing is, the story seems to go by really quickly - not a lot of inbetween stuff. But that's okay, i still love your writing style, and you have a keen eye for good plotting. Good job!
memory-flower chapter 4 . 5/28/2010
Gosh you have really characterized Dumbledore and Harry really well - it's pretty close to exact!
Blosiom chapter 11 . 5/9/2010
this was realy nice. i cant understand been bissy.
Radon65 chapter 11 . 2/1/2010
What a great story! Interesting, entertaining, well thought out and well written, good characterization, and a nice ending. Fantastic.
Radon65 chapter 10 . 2/1/2010
Wow, crazy turn-arounds! So, they cast Imperious on Malfoy...? Great Snape-being-evil-except-not. Great Voldemort. Great chapter. But who was "Dumbledore?"
Radon65 chapter 9 . 2/1/2010
What the...? Argh! What's going on! I demand to know what Malfoy was doing! Good writing, I could feel how upset Harry was to have everyone staring at him and asking him about the dream. You have really great description - May sounded so pretty.
Radon65 chapter 8 . 2/1/2010
Absolutely adorable description of Weasley Christmas - love the way you described Ginny. Heh, Hermione got Ron a book - what did he expect? Crepy dream. Very well done.
Radon65 chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
What was up with the Death Eater on the magazine? Just there for fun? Harry should have knocked, but Snape shouldn't have just assumed Harry expected him to change his schedule whether he wanted to or not. I'm interested to see what Dumbledore has to say - Occlumency may suck for Harry, but I don't think he can just ignore it. Good writing!
Radon65 chapter 6 . 2/1/2010
I can't believe Ron said that to Snape! I like the way Dumbledore sends owls to the Dursley's and Snape's like ...what? Really cool bit about tenderness and such emotions having no place among the ranks of Death Eaters. I also loved "I doubt that mauling Mr. Potter will better his medical condition, Miss Granger."

Ah, natural vindictiveness...
Radon65 chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
Cool. I wonder what Harry did wrong on his potion... Nice to get some Snape point of view. Well written, good characterization. I like how Snape isn't really overly concerned about Harry - he's far more interested in figuring out what Voldemort's up to.
Radon65 chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
Very interesting and believable Order meeting! You've done a great job of really delving into the world and making it realistic. It was great to see Remus. Good writing!
Radon65 chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
Another good chapter. I liked the conversation with Dumbledore, and everything is very well put together. Occlumency lesson was also very well done. I'm quite enjoying this.
Radon65 chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
Aw... That was such a cute chapter! Remus came to visit. I love Remus. I really enjoyed the dialogue and everything between Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Liked the mention of Snape. Good chapter.
248 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »