Reviews for Red vs Blue: The Pokémon Chronicles REDONE
ArmoredSoul chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
Laughing too hard to comment.
ArmoredSoul chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
O.O

Oh. CRAP.

ELITE IN POKEMON IS BAD IDEA!

This will be SO much FUN.

X3
ArmoredSoul chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
Yay!

Wyoming's gonna get his ass kicked!

X3
Jack chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Update already it's bin the better part of year since you last did
Fred chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
OH GOD plaes make the red team join team magma their armer combined with team magma uniforms would look so cool not to mention the pokemon they could be asined. I was thinking Mightyena(Sarg), Skitty(Donut), Zangoose(Simmons),Slakoth(Grif becase both are lazy as hell). I also think Tex should get a Duskull becase she would make a graet pokemon trainer if not a sexy one.
The Terminator chapter 4 . 8/7/2005
this is really good. Are you still gonna work on the other version? YOu should, i liked that one too. Update soon
SpartanCommander chapter 4 . 8/4/2005
very interesting it was funney even though it made no sense
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 4 . 8/4/2005
update! update! update! update! (insert inane laughter)

sorry, I'm very giddy right now.
Vega4 chapter 4 . 7/31/2005
Great!

Keep writing, I love it
emc2 chapter 4 . 7/28/2005
funny
ZealousReformer chapter 4 . 7/26/2005
I had a dream similar to Griff's once...but it had mooses...and pigs, FLYING FLAMING PIGS OF DEATH!
SpartanCommander chapter 3 . 7/24/2005
I can't wait to see what happens next. I wonder if O'Malley will try to start up his robot army plan.
Way of the Sheikah chapter 3 . 7/23/2005
Hey, I hate Pokemon, but I do like RvB. Very good idea, by the way. I love the return of Mad Caboose (ep. 3940 were the best!), and how you did the plot of this story. Well keep up the good work.

My Quote: "Why would you give CPR for a bullet wound in the head? That doesn't make a lick-of-sense!" -Sarge
Kaname chapter 3 . 7/23/2005
WHEE!
LOL Party Up chapter 3 . 7/23/2005
Great story man it's getting funnier and more entertaing as the episodes go by. I especially liked it when the Red's knocked out team Aqua that was funny. Keep it up and update soon.