Reviews for The Crying Game
joDemon chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
loved it! please write a follow up!
WinterXstarxz chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
that was so cute! I always love child fics cuz they're so innocent and they can get away with a kiss on the cheek or somethin' somethin'. SOO CUTTEEEE!
luvgoodstuf chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
so cute!
mewantpancake chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
lol X3 soo cute XD i loved it a lot XD
killer sand cat chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
That was so cute! Whi was that 'bad man'? You never gave him a name. Can you make sequal to this one to? it's a realy cute series you've created. Keep up the good work and update soon!
HalloweenDemon chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
i love this one! i will have to see if there is a sequel thingy for this one! great story!

sincerely loving all your stories,

foxes love naruto
Angel chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
i think u should make another child oneshot kinda like a sequal to this one where they meet again a little older, more mature or something. This one was really cool. One of the best oneshots i've ever read.
Dawnaven chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Hahaha lol 'Girls are weird' that just cracked me up. Lol, loved it, awesome. _ lol
OmoMeowth chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
I liked it

Really good!
Goatis chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Okay, I read 'the poking game' and now this one...I found them both very amusing...and I think you again should consider doing a sequel to this story...I noticed that after the first you had Neji telling his uncle "Girls are evil"...and at the end of this one he says "Girls are weird"...so I think you should make it a three part story where at the end Neji says something like "Girls are...nice?" or something like that...anyway, I thought both stories were very cute and realistically portrayed for their age groups and personalities, keep up the good work!
Faye Zepher chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
X3 X3 X3

Too cute! Love your doujinshis by the way. Can't wait to see this as one. I can just imagine one taking place a couple years from this fic. By then girls will be interesting. And then they'll be awesome. (puberty...Neji'll never know what hit him.)
Shadow Quil chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
LOL love it! and i love your other story too 'the poking game' lol
anime2naruto chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Aw...so cute!
Demonrazor chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Aw...they're still so cute...
peachesandcreme chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
EEK!thats like so cute you should make another story continue-ing this and have more chapters! that would be so awsome