Reviews for Guardian Angel
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Tsukino Akume chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Another beautiful story. No one ever writes much about what Mike went through during the possession. You portrayed Mike's love and protectiveness for his brother wonderfully, as well as a bit of meloncoly for his situation. The song works nicely, as well. Coincidentally, this is the song that repeatedly played on the radio when my grandma died, so I felt I had to say something. But it does fit perfectly for this. I'm still eager for more.
BlackWings chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
I really like it.
Miba chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
I generaly don't read songfics of songs I don't know, but this was the only Magna Defender fic that came up in the search thingy. But it's very good. I like it.
Cassandra Fisher chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
A very good story. I like it.
Andrea Marbry chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
Great story from a much-neglected point of view, I'd always wondered what MIKE'S experiences was like. Please follow-up and expand! :) :)!
Dagmar Buse chapter 1 . 4/7/2001
Great job as usual, Ellen! Love it ... although PRLG is not among my favorites, I know enough to see that it's very much in character. Now, where can I download it for printout? :-) D.
LanceGirl3031 chapter 1 . 4/7/2001
AWWWW man...Ellen...so sweet. Only you would think of this angle. Muy bueno, mi amiga! :)