Reviews for Dark Angel: Deception
Kirsche Cherise chapter 11 . 8/28/2013
What happened to Zack?
scmumsy chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
Nice job. I am really enjoying your stories. Awesome work.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
love it
kikinette11 chapter 11 . 11/8/2011
very great story, the most original "designate this" i ever read bravo

a French fan
Wolfpack pride chapter 11 . 2/10/2011
Great story. I thought you were really in character through out it. It's a shame you don't write Dark Angel anymore; you're good at it. Great job.
blubblubblubblub chapter 11 . 1/5/2010
great! love it :)
Copper's Mama chapter 11 . 10/16/2008
well, it ended on a very good note.

i liked it!

kudos!
Copper's Mama chapter 3 . 10/16/2008
yay for it being alec and not ben, and grr for him lying to her!

hehe, loving it so far!
Taeniaea chapter 11 . 8/19/2008
great story
xappletinix chapter 11 . 9/28/2007
aw omg this story is so amazing! Good job! I actually cried thats how sweet it was!
Vee017 chapter 5 . 8/15/2007

I was looking for this story! I started reading it when there was only 5 chapters and then I got out of the DA fandom. I've recently started reading again and was wondering how this story ended. I am happy to see there is definitely more here and now I get to know!

It was a complete accident that I stumbled on this again. A very, very happy one!
Moonlite Star chapter 11 . 6/8/2007
interesting AU, although there were bits and pieces I felt were too easy or unbelieveable. but happy endings are always nice. :)

haha, i always imagined Renfro more on Sandeman's side than working with the familiars...otherwise she wouldn't tell max to find sandeman. -shrugs- but it was an interesting possibility.
jorie chapter 11 . 1/23/2007
i love it! you shoud write a an alternate universe piece where max grew up w/ her siblings and alec has to bring them back to manticore... you're writing style would fit it
7sTar chapter 11 . 11/13/2005
I finish reading this story at a sitting...I like it!
L80bug chapter 11 . 9/3/2005