Reviews for Laughter, Tears, and Mystified Men
Darkened Starlight chapter 3 . 7/9/2005
Your story is really funny! I am glad that you will be updating quickly (one of my favorites hasn't updated for two months and its driving me mad). I totally agree with you about nobody wanting to read fanfiction after the 16th. I have to read HBP superfast because my dad wants to read it. Yippee. Anyhow...good chapter.
the writer formerlyknown as lm chapter 3 . 7/9/2005
This chapter was my fav. yet. I could so see the scene between Ginny, Hermione, and Tonks. Good chapter once again and I can't wait for the last two.
0RamblingRose0 chapter 3 . 7/9/2005
please continue, and I'm glad you like my fics too! I should be finsihing a chapter on Mother's Love soon enough... I hope.
starnat chapter 3 . 7/8/2005
Only five chapters? Short but excellent!
starnat chapter 2 . 7/8/2005
I said it before: This fic rocks! I like it very much!
starnat chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
This fic is really good!
TeenTypist chapter 3 . 7/8/2005
Been there, done that. I forget stuff and it works out fine all the time. Good point about Sirius. Have fun at camp!

Another great chapter. Wow, very girly for Ginny and Hermione, but I liked the line when Hermione said she took back what she said about boys having the emotional depth of a teaspoon (except for Ron of course, who still has the emotional depth of a teaspoon). Hehe.
Luna Longbottom chapter 3 . 7/8/2005
Yeah! Another chapter up! I like what you did with the Harry/Lupin/Tonks scene. Much more like Harry. (Did you like my paragraph about why your paragraph had a very OOC Harry? I worked very hard on it. Personally I liked my "Un-huggy family" part the best.) Wow. I think I just confused a bunch a people. Go me! I'm so proud of my self. Your stories so fluffy! I can poke it and it would go *fluff* *fluff* *fluff* *squeals like...um...me* Right, I'm done scaring away your readers/reviewers. (until the next chapter of course). It's just so fun! *huffy sigh* I'll shut up now seeing as I'll be seeing you in like 20 minutes. Bye everyone! *waves good-bye*
TeenTypist chapter 2 . 7/8/2005
Another great chapter. You update really fast. So adorable when Remus carried her out of the hospital. Aww.
0RamblingRose0 chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
good start. hope to see more.
the writer formerlyknown as lm chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
Tonks/Lupin is pure genius. They are my fav. ship, and this story, I think, will do them justice. Hopefully, the rest of your story will be just as interesting at the first two chapters. Can't wait to read the rest.
the writer formerlyknown as lm chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
OMG! I loved this story! I'm gonna go all preppy for a moment and squeal like a little girl -EH-. Ok, I think I'm done. Nicely dine, even though it's short. I absolutely love Lupin/Tonks stories, btw, so please include more of that. The story has massive potential and I can't wait for the rest.
Luna Longbottom chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
OMG! It's up! I love this story and have only read it about a hundred times now. I am in love with the title you came up with. That's hilarious. And it fits the story too! (Trust me on that one people. It'll make sense in a few more chapters). I see you decided to use at least one of my chapter breaks! I love cliffies too! Unless I'm the one reading the fic then I hate it unless of course there's another chapter after the cliffie. Just like Dan Brown's books! (People go read his books. They kick butt!) I just have a kinda small problem with your story. Did you by any chance have a lovely, awesome, butt-kicking beta to beta your story for you? Hmm? *coughs loudly* Well, I better get off the computer now before my dad kills me. If anyone asks I was checking movie times the whole time, right people? Good. *laughs wickedly at amazing brain-washing powers*
omidorichan chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Hey, I wanted to know what happens! lol!

Promising beginning! It sounds like you have a whole plot planned out, so update soon!

-Sinead Usagi
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Great start so far. I look forward to reading more. Remus must have put some sort of warding on her house before he left, so that he and Arthur and Mad-Eye would know if something happened. A little odd that Death Eaters managed to break into an Auror's home in the first place, but necessary for the story and Bellatrix is smart after all.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2