Reviews for Love on Three Levels
Kwy chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
This is the first fanfic that I had to read over thrice and dissect piece by piece.

Yet honestly, I still find it confusing.

Maybe I should come back to this in a couple of years and see if I get it then.

Nonetheless, this story was beautifully written, explaining the trials of love. You still remain my most favourite author on this site.

Keep up the good work.
Bixarre chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
That was cute in an odd way. At first, I was like "Let's kill Trowa." But then he made it up to me. I like it.
Fiery Pixie Stik chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
This was awesome. The things you said about the levels of love, have really put some perspective in my life. I'm really glad I read this. _ Keep up the good work!
Luciver chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Beautiful, it really tore me apart inside. I love, adore, and worship this pairing and you did it wonderfully! Bravo!
Ember Silverly chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
At first, I didn't like it. Then, I went back and re-read it, realizing it was probably a little much for me at 1:00 AM when I should have been sleeping. The second time through, I loved it. Truly, a materpiece with such thought behind it...it was confusing, but then, so are relationships...loved it.
Luna Carya chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Wow that was A.W.S.O.M.E.

Since the begining I has half-expectig it to be more of a goodbye or something like that... but no! And it all made sense!

I like your writing, and the style arranging the pharagraphs was quite interesting.

Congrats!
MsManga chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
YES! I love you...seriously. Marry me. LOL J/K. IT'S BEEN AGES SINCE A GOOD GW FIC HAS COME ALONG! And you're the genius and mastermind of all good GW fics! *bows* I really liked this bastard Trowa (naturally), and how Q was practically powerless against him. What love they have in this fic is really impersonal-that infatuation is the greatest high. What I wonder, though, is if one of them will actually take that first step out of it, and somehow 'sober' themselves up for the next level..or take one level back. Huh. Something for my last few remaining braincells to ponder... Anyway, excellent writing as always, Shine Q. I truly enjoy reading your fics-they are the bright light amongst drivel.
Burned Vamp chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
*sobs/cries/wails*

You have saved my Gundam soul from all the inanity of inane DRIVEL that has flooded the Gundam sextion of ff dot net.

THANK YOU!

Not only is the story superbly written, and flows beautifully...

It has *sob* TROWA. and Quatre! STRUGGLING Quatre! It's a beautiful thing!

Can you update the Ventriloquist now? Oh oh! And the Arabian Doll?
JadedSoul chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Wow. This is quite an impressive piece of work. I love how it starts at the end and then works it's way backwards to elaborate on the details of the encounter. I also enjoyed the aspect of the relationship explored here. It's true that the little puppy-love phase at the beginning of relationships is the easiest. You're just getting to know each other and haven't really found any faults yet. It's after that phase that the real work begins. Some writers tend to make Quatre and Trowa this sugary couple with no problems because they were simply meant to be together. I'm glad you show them having to work for what they have together. I'll stop boring you with my review now, but know that this one is definitely going on my favorites list. Great job!
Yurikitsune chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
a very beautiful and well written story.

quite a different and interesting look at love, and quatre's and trowa's relationship.

one of the reasons i love your stories is because their relationship isn't perfect, like nobody's is..

one of the best one shots i've ever read )
Rosemarykiss chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
interesting, this is different from most other 3x4s, I like it :)