Reviews for All Together Now
s.gill17 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Nice one-shot. Definitely good! Please update Surpassing Danger soon! I'm going crazy!
lilyginnyrose chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
aww, and all was well. I have some tears now, but I'm also listening to the music soundtrack of the movie hachi so that may have something to do with it.
I think I should listen some happier music. HP soundtrack it is. Talking about music, in mainverse draco playes flute and recorder. Do you have any sheetmusic or suggestions for where I can find those for what he playes? I play flute and a bit of recorder too and you describe his music so beautifully that I want to really hear it. And I'm rambling on and just ignore me

thanks for writing
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
nice
Rosie Jade Fielding chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I Dont Care If Your Not JKR I Like Your Storys November 1,1981 Way Better
danae-rawr chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
i think there should be a hogwarts sequel of this one. so there :P
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Great work! I loved the sequel!
born4purple chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I can't believe it took me until the end of the story to realize that November 1, 1981 was the day that Harry was put on the Dursley's doorstep..and I call myself a fan..
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
So cute! Lots of kids.
radishgirl chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Yay! i really like little slice of heaven and i liked this too. It's cool how you made the Pride all the same age. The teachers at Hogwarts won't know what's hit them!
onestepback chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
This story is so cute! Love it, especially the part where Ginny and Ron woke up Percy. It's just so cute!
a.different.luna chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
i wish u would update this, i love it so

a well

luve ur stories!
weasley-freckles chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Oh, I really like this so far Anne. It's getting me all giddy thinking about what you'll write next for it. I hope you get the time to update this soon-I noticed that it hasn't been updated since July. It's really good. I hope to read more soon!

*Megan*
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
ever gonna update?
Anna Potter Black chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Continue writing this exceptional story! When do they all meet up with each other?
Erin chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
All right, I guess late's better than never, right? After re-reading this first chapter, now I remember exactly why I keep hoping for an update on it. I've always wondered how things would have worked out in this one, with Ron and Ginny as twins, the Lupins switching species at night, Evanie and Peter, and the Potters still alive. Has this one been abandoned? Or can I hope for an update at some point? This one's so cute so far!