Reviews for Spirited Back
hawkflyer667 chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
Ok, i realizied that u probably gave up on this story, seeing how it has been 3 years since u last updated. But, i LOVE ur story, and i would read the whole thing a bunch of times if u would put it out. So please, if u could just find the time to put up the next chapter, i would be SO happy! )!

~Hawkflyer667
Yanna nikki chapter 3 . 9/7/2006
love it so far but put more into a chapter, in my opinion they're to short and what happened to lin?
Inu. x Jeana chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
good good very good
Scorpion29 chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
OH! OH! PICK ME! I'LL EDIT! *cough* um ok! I really like it...though I'm trying to remember which one of the newbies treads on the other side of the street. If you could remind me, I'd greatly appreciate it! I love you and your story! Keep up the cool work!
Luna chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
This was a great chapter. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Please update soon.
shadowangel26 chapter 3 . 6/29/2006
WOOT! FINALLY, CHAPTER 3 IS UP!

All in all, a very good chapter, i was anxiously awaiting this, so kudos for that. Um, i guess i can only say that i'm very happy you decided to update, i hope you do it soon, and have fun is spain! Call me (if you find the name of the hotek i'm staying at! (*evil laugh*) )

all kidding aside, great job babe!

~ShadowAngel26~
shadowangel26 chapter 2 . 9/23/2005
Woot! I finally reviewed for your story!

Great job, and a second chapter? wow, you must really be almost committed here! haha. well, awsome job, keep going!

~ShadowAngel26~
Mirae chapter 2 . 7/27/2005
first I think you need another chapter. second what is the other half of the prohecy? third if your asking for haku's full name its Nigihayami Kohaku Nushi
KumiAkitsuri548548 chapter 2 . 7/16/2005
Update soon!

I've seen that movie 3 times, and it never fails!

Did I say that too loud?
redheadrebel77 chapter 2 . 7/11/2005
What's the second part of the prohecy? Will Chihiro die, cause it did say "the part that tore at my heart every time I thought about it."? Yes, DnD stands for Dungeons and Dragons. If you check out my profile it explains it there. PLEASE let there be another chapter. Oh...please? GREAT, great story.
Scorpion29 chapter 2 . 7/11/2005
Hee hee, I liked it, poor 'Aku...French pronunciation but not the spelling. I'm working on the OCs...I liked the chapter and how you are developing the feelings between Chihiro and 'Aku, keep up the good work. I have a feeling that...the next chapter will be just as good if not better. My critique leaves me with only one thing to say, if you're going to do a footnote, use ** asteriks..it looks better...can't remember if they show up or not, but there you go.
Rinjii chapter 2 . 7/10/2005
Oh! I liked it. Better than the last chapter. Do update son...
Rinjii chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
I liked it. Very descriptive. I don't think I can say anything negative. Update! Soon!
Scorpion29 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
I liked it a lot but here are my issues: it helps if you put a line at the bottom to seperate what you say from what you have written. I really like it though, love the chemistry between Chihiro and Haku...btw...you

know who owns him...keep that in mind...mitts off...love ya! Ciao...keep up the good work...and yes I am hurrying on the profiles...I got some done...like maybe one...but that's all good...
redheadrebel77 chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Oh! I like it! I like it! I like it! I've always been a big Spirited Away fan, and this was great. How did Haku ever manage to get out of the spirit world though? I mean I know he knew his name and all, but after seven years wouldn't he have forgotten it, since he didn't have it on a piece of paper like Chichiro did? Anyway, great fanfic! UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE! ;)