Reviews for Sweet Fairy Tale
Fire and Sand chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Fire: The characters are completely in character. I think this is actually one of the most well-written pieces of work I've read on this site. Pat on the back for you. (looks at hands made of fire) On second thought, maybe not. But inquiry on your use of "Nandaime," are you talking about "Nidaime?" Or is there a number I don't know about?
angel ascendant chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Yay! I love this story! Yay for Tsukasa as Sesai and the Head of GRAVE - (totally works, btw, no matter what idiots say about police yakuza incompatibility - this is TCP, babe! :-D) wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing! :-)
Runadaemon chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
8.8 I'm all confused...I mean I got the story, but it was confusing reading the bold and the story..It worked out pretty nicely though. Good job.
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
That's such a gorgeously written piece. I love the commitment that Tsukasa shows.
blackmunji not logged in chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
i liked it, but i didn't understand the point of bold and not-bold italics- they confused me. also, in't it niidaime, not nandaime?

all in all, 8/10

blackmunji
celinae chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
I really like this story, and it really connects with Nakamura-sensei's style throughout the series, as well as all that's happened.

One comment, though: I don't think it's very IC to make Tsukasa head of Grave, because already by the end of the series it seems like she's given up on becoming part of the police. I'm especially referring to that scene during the Megafloat, when Akira tries to "get in between" Ryuuji and Tsukasa. At one point, Nakamura-sensei shows Ryuuji and Tsukasa standing together at the foot of the stairs, and I thought that showed that Tsukasa was willing to become Ryuuji's seisai, and everything that it required. She even says it in the epilogue (I think XD;), and even though she still has her sense of justice, I don't think the police force would accept her anymore, considering her ties to the yakuza. And don't forget how many times she's killed and all the things she's done as Ryuuji's bodyguard, etc- all this evidence would count against her if she even tried to be a part of GRAVE, no less it's leader. Even earlier in the series, when she sneaks onto the boat with Akira shows she was willing (in a way) to give up her dreams of police-dom for the yakuza, and she knocks out Akira before he finds out everything.

Sorry for ranting, but I really love TCP. (Read it twice! XD) Although it's kinda cool to consider Tsukasa in an AU as the head of GRAVE, it doesn't make sense when you consider everything that really happened in the series.

BUT besides that, I like your story. XDXD
whispere chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Aw, that was so pretty! You have a good sense of homour. I like it.
WindyLea chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Ah! I enjoyed this. It's a pretty good one-shot. Stays pretty true to the characters although I do wonder about whether Tsukasa's even considering being in the police force anymore... (It hasn't been mentioned in a long time.) It's really good though!
Li Vylian chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
So I spoiled myself, no big deal. Anyway I really liked the story, and I wish you would write more! Though under the circumstances...
CWolf2 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
I really get a sense of the actual manga when I read this. Great work, this post TCP piece really melds with the original story and the characters were prefectly IC.
Clarence Hikari chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
NICE! VERY NICE! It brings out Tsukasa's character... it's a pity it's quite short... PLs write more.
Cheska chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
It's so sad...there's not that many Tokyo Crazy Paradise fanfics. *cries her eyes out* This is so depressing! *sniffs* But, anyway, your fic is wonderful! D I would never imagine the police and the gokudo getting along! Not to mention... having Tsukasa becoming head of Grave while maintaining her position as seisai. It's odd. _ ;; But you did well! You kept them pretty well.
Ayr-Ren chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
good story, once again!

Now... write a sequel! hahahaha
oreostar90 chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
aww cute a little too mushy for tsukasa...or not, it was writen beautifully! Go GRAVE! Hehehehe
Lazy Snake chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Hmm... a refreshing pov.

Hope you continue writing TCP fics.