Reviews for Kidnapped
CraneLee chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
UPDATE ALREADY! DAMN!
CraneLee chapter 12 . 10/15/2006
Dude this is good- but update already!
ocean's pebble chapter 12 . 8/27/2006
Poll:

They're awesome, I love them all but also other things.

And you should keep on writing this story, its really good. Plotline, writing, no ooc-ness, really good.
ZadZap chapter 12 . 7/8/2006
this story is AWSOME so far rock on B. .
craZy18gurl chapter 8 . 1/12/2006
yo this story is great! i read till chap 12 but for reason the review box wasnt poppin up so im reviewin from this chap. And rae loves Bb! lol, the lil love triangle is pretty interesstin, but Takeen aint gettin a hold of Rae's heart, BB owns it! lol

anyhoo, i really enjoy this story, its goin really great and im totally eager to read what happens next so please update soon!

Keep up the good work!

-C18G-

P.S: dont let Rae fall for Takeem! lol, im desperate shipper XP
Jaime Snyder chapter 12 . 1/1/2006
This story is really cool! _

They're awsome, I love them but also other things
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 12 . 12/3/2005
Great chapter, and now they're finally going to get away. But for some reason I feel like Lashoom is going to wake up while they try to get away. Who knows? Maybe Takeem could sacrifice himself for them to get away. I realise that you've changed the story summarry to include BBXRAEXOC, instead of BBXRAE. That's kind of good in a way, now when people read it we don't know how it's going to end. I just hope that it ends BB/Rae.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 11 . 12/3/2005
Sorry it took me so long to review, I've been a little busy. Anyway, this was a great chapter. I love it, keep it up.

As for the vote, I think that you should keep this mainly BB/Rae but throw in a little Rob/Star but not too much or it'll take away from the main plot. That's my opinion anyway.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 12 . 11/30/2005
aw, poor BB and Takeem...even though I hate Takeem, but w/e
The Prime chapter 12 . 11/30/2005
I COULD BE THE NEXT TT great story *gives a shiny penny* there you go
IkariFire chapter 12 . 11/29/2005
A quote inside a quote looks like this "Blah blah blah 'blah'" not "Blah blah blah "blah""

Raven's POV in this chapter seems... not like her AT ALL. (I used all caps cuz there's no italics in reviews).

I'm not in a good mood today- math test- so I'm being ridiculous about your mistakes. Although Raven's POV really was bad.

Other than that, GREAT CHAPTER!

I'M THEIR BIGGEST FAN! I COULD BE THE NEXT TEEN TITAN!
mr.giraffe800 chapter 12 . 11/28/2005
They're awesome. I love them but also other things. Teen Titans is probably one of my favorite shows. In the top 3 I'd say. Anyway, good chapter. Can't wait to see what happens. Update soon plz
Heavenly Sword chapter 12 . 11/28/2005
*growl* I really do not like Takeem. Personally, I hope BB beats the snot out of him at some point. But this is your story and it is entirely up to you. A good chapter and an interesting look into Raven's perspective. Keep up the great work! As to the poll, I would say number 2. I'm a big fan but I like other things as well.

Tocole
nodaiibuttodaii chapter 12 . 11/28/2005
-They're awsome, I love them but also other things
futuremarine1000 chapter 12 . 11/28/2005
I am a super fan what took so long to update on
185 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »