Reviews for Coping
Penname0000 chapter 10 . 11/11/2005
My two favorite pairings, written perfectly.

I'm going to go check out your other stories.

Anything you write, I'll read.

It was awesome.
sirius-seriously chapter 10 . 11/3/2005
AWESOME! i hope theres a sequel

sirius-seriously chapter 9 . 11/2/2005
Haha. love it!

Cheers!

sirius-seriously chapter 6 . 11/2/2005
technically it would be the power of the leyboard, but...i will let it go this time! ;) luv this!

Cheers!

sirius-seriously chapter 5 . 11/2/2005
My fav. chappie so far! I love sara and greg ships!
Yash chapter 10 . 9/17/2005
What a great story. I love the fact that you dealt so well with the guilt Warrick felt in regards to Nick's kidnapping and the effect it had on everyone in the family. Good job!
LocoGreggo chapter 10 . 7/25/2005
I think it deserves a sequel.
deal4321 chapter 10 . 7/21/2005
I just loved this story. Thanks for writing it.
will-you-wont chapter 10 . 7/21/2005
AW... just AW. I LOVE LINDSEY. i really do. And you know you want to take the Greg Sara story further...I want to know saras reaction (which of course is to snog his crazy ass off yes? :D)
ForensicsFreak1988 chapter 10 . 7/20/2005
HeHe Butterflies on Warrick's cast! Thank you very much for a good Warrick Catherine fic (finally)
CSIFan4Life chapter 10 . 7/20/2005
This was a awesome ending to a great fic. I hope you do write a sequel to this.

~Jackie~
Lynh chapter 9 . 7/20/2005
Aww, this was sweet. And Lindsey! So adorable in this chapter. A nice change.
will-you-wont chapter 9 . 7/20/2005
Heheheh I love lindsey in this story! Do you think you could join the csi scriptwriters room and write lindsey like this please? Hooray Warricks awake! Aw
ObessedTWFan chapter 9 . 7/19/2005
How can it be the second last chapter? It was just getting good, well the whole story was good, but Aggh... There better be a sequel to this or some thing.
Cheelalaucha chapter 9 . 7/19/2005
Three yipee's for Lindsey! Smart kid, she is. I'll be waitin' for the next chapter, so don't be long!

I have only been able to read CSI fanfiction since I found out my fav character in Harry Potter is the HBP. Sigh... Keep the chaps comin'!

~Tilly