Reviews for Suspension of Disbelief
allatraka chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
I like your Jane and Adam series: it's like you reinvented the charcters. At the begining of this story I was appaled and was like "Joan would NEVER do that to herself, she's too, well Joan" but then I got to the rest of it and it seems there's a lot of stuff that happened to lead up to it. Bit disturbibg, actually, but a good read. Thanks.
Carlanime chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Wow. That was really dark, but gripping, and believable.
TJ-TeeJay chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Wow, so very dark and despairing. Agonizing in a beautiful way. It made my throat constrict in places. But I hate seeing the both of them so hopeless, at the end of the road. Somehow it makes me lose hope that they can ever be a couple happily in love. Maybe they're not meant to be. Or maybe they are, despite all the hardship.

Sorry, I'm rambling. Loved this one despite its darkness. But I hope your next ones won't be that dark (but please don't mistake darkness for angst, because angst can be good!).

-TeeJay
Atomic Eyes chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Oh wow. See I do see promise in this, possibilities even, maybe because you have to be low before you can ever be high again, but I don't know. Despite the things, what they've done to each other, they still love and that's really enough for me. So yes, this is dark and could be considered out of character (though I don't think so, all characters are capable of anything in the right circumstances) I still really like this.

Beautifully written, I adore all your work.

-Gin
unchallenged chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
THIS is the way dark fics should be done. a little bit suspenseful and so completely realistic i felt like i was really watching a future episode of joan (well, a future episode in a world were joan is an HBO series) really good stuff. I loved it.
mindfreakingness chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Wow I liked this story, wasn't as dark as I thought it would be though. But it's good! :-)
LadyJenny chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Wow ... this is deep and powerful and I'm not even sure what your complete backstory is, but still ... wow.