Reviews for Of those with wings
Fluttershy 2059110 chapter 21 . 2/17
Yay! That was so good! So amazing, i'm so happy that Sakura can come back to life eventually, and I'm ecstatic that Sasuke finally found out that he loves her. That was so, totally, awesome! Great job!
Fluttershy 2059110 chapter 13 . 2/17
NO! Sasuke can't die! That's too terrible to even think about! Great job but still, Sasuke can't die. at least not yet.
Fluttershy 2059110 chapter 9 . 2/17
This is getting really good. I can't wait to read the next chapter! Great job with it all!
Fluttershy 2059110 chapter 2 . 2/16
Good job! I like it so far.
UchihaElle99 chapter 21 . 11/11/2013
This was amazing!
animequeen03 chapter 13 . 12/31/2012
Out of all the stories that I read this story is the best(so far)
Dragon's Jem chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
Great story
And I'm sorry but: followed*
Iname Kohaki chapter 21 . 7/22/2012
-says in a creepy,slithery voice- there better be a sequel to this,or Im gonna be out for your blood. Bwahahahahah!
Iname Kohaki chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
this is very interesting. hehehe
SkeleTonQueeN06 chapter 21 . 6/8/2012
hey, is there a sequel? I NEED A SEQUEL PUHLEEZZ...!
li'lmissPiNkAsSasSiN chapter 21 . 5/26/2012
LOVED IT!

HAHAH I THOUGHT THIS WOULD TURN OUT TO BE A TRAGEDY SORT OF STORY AND I'M GLAD IT WASNT!
Nilaria Layton chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
Awe! Yes! I can't stop grinning and I really want to yell squee because of the SasuSaku cuteness! Thanks for writing this story its a wonderful contribution to the site! I loved it.
Nilaria Layton chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
Whats in the folder...I want to know whats in the folder tell me whats in the folder...why did Tsunade-sama say shit...
Nilaria Layton chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
Well damn! I love it even more...creepy inhuman beings are attacking now...thats just wonderful! I absolutely adore this, you got a little better with the spelling in this chapter. Which was great. Your plot is pretty good so far but I really want to see some Sasuke up in here.
Nilaria Layton chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
Nice. I liked this chapter almost as much as the first. Though there was a few spelling errors here and there, but its natural. You can't be perfect, you know. I like this a lot and I can't wait to see what the story has in store for us next.