Reviews for Camera Obscura
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
First tag I could find for this episode and I couldn't ask for a better one! Thanks for sharing, it is crazy good!
Aebhel chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Oh. Oh, this.

I love the contrast of Nick's outward calm and inner turmoil and how he's dealing with it, handling it, perfectly fine when he clearly isn't at all.

Great job.
DXRULES103 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I felt so bad for Nick during this episode. I fell more in love with him too.
krage chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
nice take on the gd story. I like how you made him connect all the bad stuff thats happened to him because seriously by all of that i'd be wondering if something was wrong with me too
beege chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
A lot to like about this, particularly the point you make about all Nick's past traumas piling up on one another.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
With so many post GD stories out there I have to say this one has to be scored a 10. You gave me enough to feed off, pause, reflect and then totally emphasise with the trauma that Nick has gone through these past few years so that you are left with a sense of helpless for him, as must Grissom be feeling too although he cannot express it. Great story telling and I will be foraging through all your back stories for more great golden nuggets like this. Big thanks. Rozzy
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Very good written, very human! Love your style and your fics.

Like to ask you something...are you planning to update Six Shooter? There was an amazing start, then...please give us the hole story!
Elphabatizing chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
So, in no offense to anybody else who might write fanfic around here, I loved this... so very well written and angsty, which is my favourite fic-emo.
jewelbaby chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Good interaction between Grisson and Nick. i love it
Alyx7 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Excellent.
EloiseTwo chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
This is very well done. I like that there are no easy answers or pat solutions to how Nick feels or going to feel for a long time. And I like the continuity. All too often things get dropped on CSI, events become forgotten, and we are left feeling cheated. Which is, of course, what fan fics are for, and I am always happy to discover a well-written and thoughtful one. Thank you.
sabrina chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Maybe nothing new, but it was written by you which makes it worth reading right there.

"Maybe I always wake up screaming," Nick says, turning to meet his eyes defiantly. "Maybe it's only the reason that's changed."

That sentence was so wonderful. He really has had a lot happen to him. You so had Grissom down with his "you need to move on" like him saying that will make it happen. Very him - kind of like telling Nick that Nigel wasn't about him but about fulfilling Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. Yeah, that's why people get stalked.

Anyway, great story and so hope there will be more CSI fics from you to look forward to. Hm, you haven't written a Stalker episode one, have you?
Sunset chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Beautifully done. So very beautifully done.
Kathy59 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
I love Nick hurt/comfort fics and this is a good one. Hope you're planning on another chapter. Maybe have Grissom decide that Nick doesn't need to watch the tapes alone.
higherbeingfriendsfan chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Amazing! A great idea, I loved Nick's struggle and then the stuff with the videos. It was a very powerful piece.