Reviews for Through My Eyes
PearlaH.Sweden-Arigatou chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Hello!

This story has been succesdsfully completed long ago-before I knew about fanfiction! but let me just tell u that i stayed up-last year, at christmas-till 11 pm reading it with my twin! it's amazing. awsome.

if u made this a real book ud be famous in no time!

even theodore, my best friend, who usually hates romance stories of fanfiction, read this.

he came back to us three days later with a stunned expressionon his face.

'that,' he said, 'was a good story.'

so, this is the best story ever. u rock. this rox.

THIS IS AWSOME
Maria-Lilly Kon chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
uhh.. sorry about the God in German is Ghott. you were right it is gott. sorry!
dark lady1 chapter 23 . 12/12/2005
I'm so sorry to *bowbow*. I don't know German personally, all the translations came from 'world. so I really am sorry that some of the translations are wrong.
cutieangel chapter 23 . 12/10/2005
AW... That was so cute! (Long time reader over here, yeah I've followed this fic, since like forever... sorry for never reviewing, yeah curse, but I always forgot) T.T Forgive me...

Anyways, this chappy was so cool, and it wasn't THAT fluffy, it was cute enough to keep Ren in character. Though it was kinda hard to picture Bason saying something like that about Ren's girlfrind... though we don't know that much about him so... I can't say it was OOC or anything.

Sofia and Ren together was cute! And Ren blushing and going stiff at the word "love" was funny. Hope you update soon. I so love this story... it's my favorite. Hope you do a sequel or something when you're done with it. Or write another Ren/OCC.

*cutieangel*
Maria-Lilly Kon chapter 12 . 12/10/2005
by the way, god in German is 'Ghott'
Maria-Lilly Kon chapter 11 . 12/10/2005
Acctually, 'was' means 'which' in German and I should know, I speak it. and people who think 'ja' is pronounced the way it is, you are wrong! It is pronounced "yeah".

auf Wiedersehen zum Sie!

Maria-Lilly Zhang
Nekoian chapter 23 . 12/10/2005
only one word...AW XDD...the end was pwnsome...they really connected! but I REALLY liked seeing Hana again..and of course..Bason...gotta love him..poor guy D:

Horo eating snacks! ._. sorry...I just liked that part too I can't wait to see the finalie! your such an awesome writer..I'm gren with la envy XD
Nekoian chapter 22 . 12/5/2005
What a wonderful twist to events...Sofia isn't all sunshine and giggles then...Love Fausts part in this...I gottastart writing up stuff for Konrad...as always...pwnsome, pwnsome. *bows* can't wait for the next part.
Porpoise-chan chapter 21 . 11/25/2005
Me: No! Ren!

This is an extremely good story. Keep up the good work! I admire your writing skills!
Nekoian chapter 21 . 11/25/2005
wow..thats getting intense! O-o;; you made that so action packed..and the mention of needles..oh noez...I hate needles

Por Darian..poor everyone...I can't wait for the next part! its getting soo good..I'm totally jealous of joor skillz! XDD
Tokyo Fox chapter 20 . 11/19/2005
Manta should've been more of a part of this fic but other than that it's a nice fic.
Nekoian chapter 20 . 11/18/2005
oh..love for her oversoul! and...poor darian *cuddles* the underdog...was under a dog...how awesome is that? XD you give me the sudden urge to write up my OC's different oversouls...Sofia has pwnage though XP
thatgirlsagenius chapter 19 . 11/12/2005
GO SOPHIA!Arrogant SOB...
Nekoian chapter 19 . 11/12/2005
LMAO team POTMOS! and TAMMY XD thats so cool XD but..dude..evil evil man...

Gunter? O-o;; COOL! this is so damn exciting XDD this is REALLY starting to get awesome...
Nekoian chapter 18 . 11/5/2005
.. ._. I wasn't told this was updated ;-; love this chapter as you know...can't wait for the next part...
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »