Reviews for Old Bones Knows The Way
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Awesomely insane. Great job.
KE1966 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Since I've started reading "A Sudden Proposal" I thought I'd check out what other Phantom fics you've written, got to say this one is really great! I'm not a big fan of Kay's Phantom (I remember thinking "What the he**?" when I read the part of Erik dissecting human bodies.) but all that aside, I really love your take on Kay's Phantom!
poegrrll chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Oh I love your story "Old Bones Know." I've had it in my favorite stories list for the longest time but haven't had the time to read it! It's great!
orianna-2000 chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Kooky, quirky, and... totally insane. We all know that Erik is mentally unstable, but to see blatant proof of it in an unexpected way is totally unnerving!
Valentine chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
see, more people should write fics based upon this time in Erik's life. this was awesome, funny, eerie. the end kind of surprised me. this is really good!
Shandethe Sanders chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
I love this. Erik's so much fun in the heyday of his youth, and arguing with a skeleton...*snerk*. I laughed out loud, but was properly wigged out by the end. Good show!

I read this on the Morbidity Contest, and I voted for you. I'm so happy to see the story here!

-Meg