Reviews for The Navigator's Tale
mcogfanatic chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This is an extremely thorough and well written Mendoza story. Love it! Well researched and very true to the Mendoza persona. I could definitely see him doing and thinking these things. What happened to your website? it was one of my faves.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
What about the .org ?
Will you refresh it?
Wish you a good continuation!
Sweet Tsubaki chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
Well that was a really interesting Story.
Mendoza seems pretty I.C. and I like how you kept up with History :). There are some grammar mistakes here and there but they're so few it doesn't alter the story in any way
I'll now go read the sequel :)
warwick-witch chapter 3 . 4/28/2007
I've only read the first chapter and it already is amazing.

YOu've got great ideas and I can cee that you made a great research before writing your story.

When I typed "Mysterious Cities of Gold", I thought I would find stories including mainly Estaban and Zia and when I saw "The Navigator's Tale" I was both astonihed and very, very happy.

I like the way you do the narration. I could really see everything that you described and it surprised me, you've got great imagination!

It's great that you add a lot of your own, historical and MCoG characters, it really makes the story better. Besides, you chose the most interesting character of all (except for Gomez maybe). I can't wait to read the rest of your brilliant story and find out how you see Mendoza.

It's a pity that you can't see MCoG on tv. There is a french channel (guli) that has it, but I don't speak french and we had it in Poland about 10 or more years ago, I was 5 or younger when I first saw MCoG and it was one of my favourite series...

Luckly, there's still YouTube and before I read the rest of your story, I have to watch all the episoeds (only 19 to go!)
Moirrey chapter 4 . 7/18/2005
I love this story, and you're such a wonderful writer! this is definately one of my fave things ever written! _ keep up the good work girl!
Lyndsi05 chapter 2 . 7/8/2005
Mysterious Cities of Gold! Wow, does this bring back memories. The first two parts of this story are very well done. I'll have to do some internet hunting for info to help me brush up on my memories of the show so I can review this better. :)

Can't wait for more.