Reviews for Realization
Sailor Libra chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
I love the ending!SL
claireryder chapter 2 . 8/12/2004
I like the story, I haven't read a Sailor Moon fic for a while now, but I really like yours. The epilouge was slightly corny but it was sweet and fluffy so it's all good!
littledragggggon chapter 2 . 10/25/2002
Hey, it was good. lovey dovey, but good.

and really sweet!
RR chapter 1 . 12/17/2001
you have rekindled my love of sailor moon...not like it went anywhere...just burried deep under BTVS stuff.

Thank you thank you...give more

Onegai
CrzCgirl chapter 2 . 11/26/2001
I love it,I LOVE IT! O KUDOS!_
Stephanie chapter 2 . 9/19/2001
Kool! I like, its sweet, and cute!
Silent Serenade chapter 2 . 6/3/2001
Awwwww... A little secret, aye? Loved it, could you put another epilogue if that's possible? Ignore me, I'm blabbering... Anyway, good on ya! ) (What was that for? No idea... Just growing old, brain's losing heaps of cells from my constant banging... *sigh*)
Silent Serenade chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
Darnish (), you're so good at writing! That was really cute, although it could be more descriptive. One thing to complain about, the idea that Serena could come out of hospital after such a fatal crash, just like *that*, was quite disturbing. Hey, I'm not flaming, just constructive criticism. Can't wait to read the epilogue!
LiBette chapter 2 . 5/27/2001
Oh, that ending is awesome! Me like, most def!
mmkay chapter 2 . 5/22/2001
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ADDING AN EPILOUGE! i think it tied the stroy together PERFECTLY! you are SUCH a good writer!
achia chapter 1 . 5/19/2001
cute
mmkay chapter 1 . 5/13/2001
I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOO MUCH! you haveta write one more chapter telling hiw the scouts find out!... [pleez]
LeicaRose2187 chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
Amanda chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
hi i liked your story a lot. i know the way you feel about wanting to be in serenas place. darien is sooo hot (for a cartoon character :) hehehe)...sorry im crazy...neway i think you should keep writig. bye :)
Sailor Juno chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
Awww...feel the WAFF (Warm And Fuzzy Feeling) people!