Reviews for Anomaly
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 7/1
amazing, seriously
The Flaming Darkness chapter 1 . 4/17
naw sand sibling sweetness and cuteness and and and nawwwwness
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 1 . 3/1
I find this Gaara to be absolutely adorable. Is that bad? I think that all he needed was someone who loved him and these kinds of things that people write about is what I think should have happened. I mean for goodness sakes, he can't help the fact that they put the monster inside of him! Your story was most welcomed and I thank you for writing such a gloriously jazzy story. I had a wonderful time reading it. .
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
A sweet story, despite the encroaching darknes and gore.
And i guess things have gone full-circle :) Yashamaru has been revealed to be a good guy, and Gaara is no longer a psycho, and i can see this story fitting into canon now :)
Hope to see more from you!
kiragecko chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
This was beautiful. And so sad. I'm falling in love with these kids.
energuella chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Oh my God it was the best fanfic I've ever read in my whole life!
Starlit Skyline chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I loved this! :)
It's so realistic and I can totally see it happening in the anime/manga! And I really liked the line "Yashamaru says" at the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
sEQUEL? :D
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
WOW, this was supremely awesomely written
FlamingHooligan chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Very well written.
AutumnsFlowers chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Oh finally I was able to find a fic about these siblings. I loved it, absolutely perfect.
Kitsune1978 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Another great story glimpsing into Sand Siblings' childhood. Creepy a bit, and sad. Poor, poor children.
kitkathampster chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Even though the story has a dark theam to it, it's rather sweeto see Temari and Gaara like that.
Nocturnal Only chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Every single one of your stories are flippin' fantastic; i just want to add you to my author favorites again and again, cuz ur stinkin' amazin!
Miss J Idiotic chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Awwww so sweet and sad and stuff. I loved it; it was a nice take on the sand siblings' younger days. Really good ;)